seen any good flicks lately?

6,521 to 6,530 of 6,530 messages
17/05/2013 at 13:35

Ha, I watched it too. For the 2nd time. The book is so much better but the film is good too. Although Scarborough can never be Brighton. The whole concept is brilliant, though. 

I'm not in a rush to see a remake.

Maybe we can go to the DoY's and watch a Friday matinee one day Xine?

17/05/2013 at 13:49

In Brighton? I'm in Landan, innit? But if I manage to wangle my way to a Friday afternoon out of work I shall let you know

Even when Micheal Sheen is playing characters I don't really like, I still enjoy his performance. Actually for someone that doesn't like football, I've really liked films about football ... I thought Looking for Eric and the West Ham one with Frodo (can't remember the name of it now) were both very good. Also enjoyed Moneyball enough to watch it twice ... and I don't think I've ever watched more than a couple of minutes of baseball.

17/05/2013 at 13:52

I loved looking for Eric but haven't seen Frodo loves the 'ammers. I'm gonna look out for matinees at DoY's. 

17/05/2013 at 13:56

Green Street  That's what its called. Its pretty good.

17/05/2013 at 14:45

Watched The Impossible, never cried during a movie but it got me :

17/05/2013 at 16:33

I liked The Impossible but then again I have a personal connection fnarrr

17/05/2013 at 17:55

Haven't seen The Impossible. I didn't like the look of the trailers (which made it seem like a typical SFX heavy disaster movie) but a lot of people have said its very good.

Robot and Frank is the last film that made me cry.

Not a film, but has anyone been watching the Hannibal series with Mads Mikkelsen? Enjoying it so far but the episodes seem too short, it would be good if they did extended episodes like Sherlock. The mushroom people in this week's episode was the freakiest thing I've seen. And I had eaten mushroom risotto before watching it

17/05/2013 at 18:37

What channel is that on? I need something to replace the lack of The Walking Dead.

17/05/2013 at 20:04

Sky Living - 10pm on Tuesdays. There have only been 2 episodes so far so you won't have missed much

17/05/2013 at 20:06

Okay. will see what the magic box can do for me.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6,521 to 6,530 of 6,530 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.