29/06/2012 at 18:28
SOLB wrote (see)

*steals all the women* 

you stole my heart little SOLB *mwah*

Nope - definitely not gender confused

29/06/2012 at 19:32

nope, I am a girl and I know it

29/06/2012 at 19:35

I can confirm that SOLB and Mimaduck are female, and both very beautiful ones.  I'm female, but not so beautiful.  All of us are single.

29/06/2012 at 19:35

I'm definitely a bloke...I think, hold on, i'll check.....

YEP!

29/06/2012 at 20:09
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)

me too.....hopefully ..coz pink nail varnish isnt a good look on tough blokies

29/06/2012 at 20:53
loulabell wrote (see)
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)

me too.....hopefully ..coz pink nail varnish isnt a good look on tough blokies

It isn't????

Now she tells me!!!

.... slopes off to look for nail varnish remover.....

30/06/2012 at 09:29
SuperCaz wrote (see)

I can confirm that SOLB and Mimaduck are female, and both very beautiful ones.  I'm female, but not so beautiful.  All of us are single.

Don't listen to Caz...she's gorgeous. And I can confirm that Caz is also a girl. She's ace.

30/06/2012 at 10:32

horny as a grizzly bear

it's been a while - so bad i have got to regretting the 'its not you its me' chat i initiated, as there was at least plenty of filthy action

i would have thought it was obvious, but to save any confusion I am a trevor howard, rather than a celia johnson

30/06/2012 at 10:34

My all time favourite film PS - I might go and hunt out a copy today and have a delicious afternoon post run of Brief Encounter with tea and cake. Actual bliss. Thanks for spurring me on!

30/06/2012 at 10:41

I had a wee running joke going with sweetest thing a couple of years ago hence the pictures. We met at railway stations for coffee, although we behaved entirely properly - we did not go motoring nor to the cinema nor did we smoke. That film always does the trick for me. I like the husband who keeps his double breasted suit jacket buttoned up in the evenings whilst doing the crossword.

30/06/2012 at 10:43

Doesn't everyone?

("Her plans unexpectedly change (8)")

30/06/2012 at 10:52

I rather like midday cinema vists...something oddly like playing hooky. Maybe I'm just odd.

The film makes me sad and angry all at the same time - I want her to run away with the doctor and be happy and free and unrestrained from her social conventions.

30/06/2012 at 14:07

Nothing odd about loving cinema in the afternoon. It's in the cinema that he says, out of the blue, some time after after lighting 2 fags and passing her one, 'how very lovely you are' - one of many fabulous lines

30/06/2012 at 14:16

*sigh* and disaster struck in HMV today. NO copies of the film I will have to either Netflix it or buy it online and wait for delivery. 

On the bridge - that look they give each other is just heartbreaking. Netflix it is this afternoon! Come over PS, I'll put the kettle on.

30/06/2012 at 14:39

I would like nothing better mimaduck. I have it on DVD if netflix fails. I am working alas - more to do before a friend's birthday do at a German restaurant  - I just hope there are waitresses in dirndls

30/06/2012 at 14:47

Work sucks but a necessary evil. Dinner sounds good! possibly a good thing you are otherwise engaged, I'm currently eating my chilli garlic cloves - they are really sweet but slightly garlicky. Oops.

And it would appear my date tomorrow isn't happening. I kind of guessed it wouldn't...he is of the impression a date isn't needed before I get naked, he is sadly mistaken. Bums.

30/06/2012 at 14:56

Boo MD. Sorry about your date.

The film watching could have worked, as long as there were spare cloves for me

Just checked the restaurant website 'let our friendly waitresses in authentic costume attend to all your needs'

30/06/2012 at 14:59

There are indeed spare cloves

Sounds like you have a fab evening planned - "friendly" waitresses are a favourite type of mine

30/06/2012 at 15:16

I reckon they'll draw the line at giving me food and beer and perhaps smiling and laughing at my jokes, as far as the 'attending to needs' goes

30/06/2012 at 15:22

Let us know how that goes...

121 to 140 of 146 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.