Sex

How often do you need/want/get it?

141 to 146 of 146 messages
01/07/2012 at 11:18

Shades of Gerard Hoffnung

01/07/2012 at 12:27
I though this thread was about sex. Not soppy Monday afternoon films. Man meets woman and go and a train and they don't do anything. How very British. Did I miss anything important? Like they had a cup of tea or something. Hope I'm not giving away the exciting plot!!
01/07/2012 at 12:48

they would have done it in his mates flat though

01/07/2012 at 13:16
Potting Shed wrote (see)

they would have done it in his mates flat though

My favourite subject in the film. Would they? I'd like to think not...but when the friend comes in and she runs away, she looks so ashamed of herself.

01/07/2012 at 14:21

She would have yielded to base passion, for sure, once he swept her up in his strong arms.

Had a good time last night. Met some nice lasses, who were single friends of the colleague whose birthday it was. They didn't yield to base passion though.

01/07/2012 at 14:26

You're a romantic...

glad you had a good night PS - I'm off to London on Thursday for a night out with a friend and some of his mates...we'll see how that goes.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 146 of 146 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.