SEXiest film star..

..who?

41 to 45 of 45 messages
03/10/2002 at 16:21
ldb: actually we faries are known in the land of make believe for being a little mischevious ... those pixies are the worst though

PButt - and???
03/10/2002 at 16:26
ahhh... diplomatic speak for "acts like a girl"? Can't argue with that. (Well I could actually, but I won't subject you to it)
03/10/2002 at 16:29
Sexy movie stars.......

Guy Pierce (especially in Memento)
Robert Redford
Steve McQueen
Ewan McGregor
David Bowie (I know he can't act)
Sean Connery (that voice)

04/10/2002 at 11:43

I know that it's probably cliched, but I think Sharon Stone is rather sexy. Looks AND brains!

I saw "Phantom Menace" for the first time recently, and found myself having unhealthy thoughts about Natalie Portman.

Jessica Lange has always been a favourite. Especially in "Tootsie".

Having said all of that, you can't beat Winona Ryder. OK, so she's appeared in a lot of dreck, but she's far and away the sexiest film star.

04/10/2002 at 11:48
Oh I remembered the name of that film when I was cleaning my teeth this morning (the one with Kevin Bacon and Jennifer Aniston which I couldn't remember yesterday), "Picture Perfect".

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 45 of 45 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.