13/10/2010 at 21:01
birthday suit? 
13/10/2010 at 21:09
BM Becky wrote (see)
birthday suit? 

Don't put ideas in his head.

13/10/2010 at 21:10
Cake wrote (see)

I really wouldn't say that round here I through we had all been weened off going our jess every 5 minutes. She went to our uni you know.

Sorry...you've lost me?

Didds....am sooooo bloody pleased you've said that .  I want to sleep in them I love them that much

13/10/2010 at 21:17

I love running in the snow Mr BB. Get Mrs BB to show you the photos on Facebook of me and some of the Roadhogs running on Kinder Scout last winter. (I'm not clever enough to post links to them on here)

Cake - running in snow is fine- camping in November- I don't think so!!

A hilly 7 miles with the club tonight  for me. Didds- Ken was out tonight. He did really well on Sunday, especially as he said  his calf starting hurting on the first up hill!

13/10/2010 at 21:17
BB - we have a bit of a Jess worship/watch thing on the forum, all the guys get jealous cos i see her plenty at EIS when my eldest goes for his athletics training.
13/10/2010 at 21:21
BM Becky.... do you wear anything like a Orca Core Ladies Race Suit?
BMBecky    pirate
13/10/2010 at 21:28
BionicBetty wrote (see)
BM Becky.... do you wear anything like a Orca Core Ladies Race Suit?

Only for special occasions

(Moz & I both bought 2XU suits which are fine for sprint/olympic, in longer race you'll probably wnt seperates)

BMBecky    pirate
13/10/2010 at 21:30

Camping anytime of year is fine... swimming however.... BRRRRRR! 

As far as the winter kit goes, I'd opt for tights, something like these....

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/angrywetsuit/smallbelly.jpg

13/10/2010 at 21:31
BMBecky    pirate
13/10/2010 at 21:44

Good deal BB - but I'd try to get somewhere to try one on, unless they have a good returns policy. 

The sizing of tri suits is very random & they're really not flattering, I was lucky in that I got a 2009 suit, so it was reduced and the same size 2010 suit didn't fit!!  You need them pretty tight as you don't want any drag in the pool - but clearly you need to be able to zip it up!! 

BMBecky    pirate
13/10/2010 at 21:45

Inseminator - just been talking to one of your mates on FB! 

(I'm still not quite up to Didds' stalking abilities)

13/10/2010 at 21:51
Would that be John Watson?
13/10/2010 at 21:55

Am guessing I'll be trying sprint/olympic races first, so thought it would suit....like that Hathersage Hilly?

Later on a full length wetsuit with something underneath for the cycling & running?

Am hoping to get for a swim this week but don't have any goggles or anything else that will help?

13/10/2010 at 21:57
That's a few posts Ive had totally ignored now - you lot trying to tell me something?

*sniffs armpits*

Nope...I'm clean.

*shrug*

BMBecky    pirate
13/10/2010 at 22:02

Soz Len - love you lots xxxxx

Dunno what time i'm swimming, evening most likely or could do morning swim monday?  Ive still got them trainers if you want a try?  R u in work tmrw?

13/10/2010 at 22:06
Evenings are good for swimming I can leave home after about 6.30 in the week, any time Sunday evening I think? Are we talking Ponds Forge? I've never been there!! . Not sure I can get from one end to the other, but I'm willing to try.

And I'm always in work LOL! Yes please

x
Aitch!    pirate
13/10/2010 at 22:20
Evening all!

Evening Len

Today I have mostly been burning the edges of the childrens' work! We wrote extracts from Samuel Pepys's diary and then they tea-stained them to look old! Amazing.

I got called Grandma today! I think they're trying to tell me something. Only 3 children cried, 2 teeth falling out and 2 sets of grazed knees today! Result!

Right, 2 chapters of my book then bed. I am a tired H!
13/10/2010 at 22:23

Aw Len . WE LOVE YA BABY!!!

Yeah getting from one end of ponds forge to the other can be a bit of a problem - but if you go with bex you can hang on to her cozie straps.

I need to find somewhere to swim tomorrow as the gym pool is closed. Wank.

Had an ace run with ET - brill flat 1k stretches in Millhouses park. We both jogged down then did 6 x 1k reps at 10k pace'ish. Good coz we're pretty close time wise so it was nice to have a pal to do some intervals with. Tad worried coz on the first rep I thought I wouldn't be able to talk, but then I warmed up a bit and realised that I could

13/10/2010 at 22:25
BB is the inseminator going to do a triathlon next year too?
13/10/2010 at 22:25
Ooh Len - any news on the free fall front (and I'm not referring to your knickers). And can you email me your fundraising link - then I can mark it as unread until I've donated - if you post it on here I lose the page then lose the will to live trying to find it. Aitch - you need to send me yours too gorgeous!
16,941 to 16,960 of 34,099 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.