17,001 to 17,020 of 34,173 messages
14/10/2010 at 08:51
i bet it was
14/10/2010 at 09:15
A lady never tells
14/10/2010 at 09:22
Len (prev. YL) wrote (see)
A lady never tells

Normally at this point we'd all agree with you about the lady part but seeing as it's you ask us to tell all anyway.

It would appear to be a normal day so dish the dirt

Morning

I might fancy a swim on Monday.

14/10/2010 at 09:31
Becky - we'll have to make sure we're wearing nice pants when we go through Manchester Airport.
14/10/2010 at 09:38
14/10/2010 at 09:49
Bex i would usually jump at the chance for a group session but i've got a feeling i'm going to be nailed on monday from sundays run! You could well end up being a bit sore too from your weekend? (so sorry i couldn't stop myself)

Baz how you doing? I liked it when you were called 'feel the burn' when email notifications come through it made me laugh every time!

Oh Bex we could always just arrange a daytime bike ride to break me in? BB could come too? And anyone else of course! I swear on my daughters life that i won't kill, rape, beat, offend or rob any of the women and if anyone jumps out of the trees i will protect you
14/10/2010 at 09:52
Stuart H wrote (see)
It seems that there has been about 784pages of posting on here since I was last on so there's no chance I'm reading back but hello to all the newbies, there seems to be a lot of you!!

There's a lack of committment being shown here. We had to read all of the pages of nonsense why should you escape. My posts as usual were never nonsense.

Stuart H wrote (see)
Baz - how's the training? not long till Dublin now!

Can't wait for the marathon to be over to be honest. Fed up of being tired all the time and currently wondering if I now have first hand experience of overtraining. 11 days to go

The Sunderland parkrun on Saturday will tell me everything I need to know. Hopefully.

14/10/2010 at 09:53
A WEEK TOMORROW - is anyone available to meet for some drinks next friday? I've got to get out and let off steam soon and my options here generally end up with days of cocaine hangover and i don't do that anymore......just being honest!
14/10/2010 at 10:02
and there was me thinking i drink too much tea
14/10/2010 at 10:08

LOL me too Haile...I've led a sheltered life (happily!!). 

Speaking of which.. must go and put the kettle on again. 

Are you doing a marathon, Baz?

14/10/2010 at 10:11
I am now drinking to much coffee!

I'm to honest aren't I, kinda wish i not said that now cos of what people might think! Oh well i've still got a heart of gold
14/10/2010 at 10:14

i wouldn't worry about it richie, we all thought you were a 'reet twat' from the off

14/10/2010 at 10:16
and its 'too' honest
14/10/2010 at 10:27

Thought it was 'too' but more honesty... my english is terrible!!! You think i'm a reet twat now you should of met the old grumpy can't wait to get a can open me

I've lived the opposite to a sheltered life and got some great memories but oh if i could rewind and do things different

Right i'm off out to do some graft then it's back for plank and press-up training

14/10/2010 at 10:39

only joking richie....you are quite entertaining in your own 'special' way

100 press-up challenge - week 2, day 2

set 1 - 14
set 2 - 16
set 3 - 12
set 4 - 12
set 5 - 17

14/10/2010 at 10:49

If people want an example of how a tri-suit shouldn't look then I'm happy(ish) to cut myself in half trying to zip mine up.

Has anyone seen Cake and Richie in the same room yet?

Len - yep Dublin Marathon a week on Monday.

14/10/2010 at 10:52
Cake - put me down for 23rd! Let me know what you have in mind mate. I don't know about my legs i think they just needed a rest. I was thinking when i've recovered from HM i might try running on a nightly basis but not as far maybe 4mile and then slowly increase the milage and pace??? Thing is i want to run more often but legs ache then hurt if i do
14/10/2010 at 11:03
Cake wrote (see)
My grandad was a master baker and I used to be a desert chef. Trust me I know how to cook.

I can vouch for that- I've seen your frozen pizza and oven chips- very impressive

I'd have been up for some swim tips but am busy on Monday evening- next time hopefully.

14/10/2010 at 11:29
Imaginary Sheila wrote (see)

I can vouch for that- I've seen your frozen pizza and oven chips- very impressive

Is that code for something else Imaginary Sheila?
14/10/2010 at 11:34
Imaginary Sheila wrote (see)
I'd have been up for some swim tips but am busy on Monday evening- next time hopefully.

I wonder if there is going to be an identical message from someone else about Monday evening?

17,001 to 17,020 of 34,173 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.