SHOREHAM COASTERS

Expanding club!

5,341 to 5,352 of 5,352 messages
01/10/2009 at 12:49
Creeeeeeeaaaakkkkkk! RW carefully opens the door of the old forum page and shines a torch through the gloomy dusty interior.......................'Hello!...................is there anybody in here?! Gingerly, he finds his way to the light switch, armed only with a duster and a can of Mr Muscle. Using all the invaluable knowledge gained from watching the fabulous Aggie on 'How clean is your House' (but with slightly less glamourous marigolds), he sets about cleaning and tidying the old place. 'I wonder if anyone will pop in and say hello', he wonders..............................................
02/10/2009 at 00:14

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

02/10/2009 at 08:11

You made me jump, coming in at that hour! I'm jittery enough waiting to see if the postie's going to bring me one of those nice red VLM reject jackets!

How's it going?

I'm getting there slowly. Would be a bit quicker but work gets in the way quite a bit. Signed up for Tunbridge Wells half in Feb, and going back to TW Harriers in a couple of weeks.

03/10/2009 at 19:06

Blimey..its been a long old summer...missed the meeting up of gang, sorry  And missed a visit by HS...even sorrier   Autumn is here,  must get out of hibernation.

Havn't seen you flying round the Parkrun at Hove Park Mr Wilbury.

<<<pulls up a chair and joins Norm for a glass of the red stuff>>>

03/10/2009 at 21:49
Another couple of weeks should do it, Dips. Nice vintage this. Three bottles for a tenner at Tescos!
03/10/2009 at 22:31

Make it the 31st Oct Norm, its the 2 year anniversary, a good one to run.

One bottle will be sufficent for one sitting I think

05/10/2009 at 11:30

So why are you a 'hero' then,Dips? Did you set a pb or something? I registered with the parkrun guys ages ago, but never ran. Do I have to register again, or do I just turn up?

Planning a few runs there in the next couple of weeks, just to see what the course is like. The cafe sounds fab! See you on the 31st?

05/10/2009 at 19:40

I am a hero because I help out. Once you are registered thats it..no further registrations required unless you have changed sex or something.

Just do it RW...all that faffing about checking out the course waste of energy   I shall be there on 31st with or without my broomstick.

13/10/2009 at 21:20

I too registered ages ago for the park run but have never done it.

Dips - Are you injured at mo or have you recovered

13/10/2009 at 21:33

Reunion on the 31st then? Roll up,roll up!

Mile reps around Shoreham Beach today. Felt really good. Progressing nicely!

14/10/2009 at 16:22
Alas am working on 31st
03/12/2009 at 07:21

Love the new site , when did that happen ?  tri section too I see  .

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5,341 to 5,352 of 5,352 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.