Should I stay or should I go? ..... leaving DF3 in the dust that is

21 to 40 of 92 messages
21/04/2013 at 19:52

Which marathon are you doing DF?

21/04/2013 at 20:19

The Neolithic. Apparently we are running from one set of stones to another set of stones.

21/04/2013 at 20:21

Actually David, you won't even hint at featuring in my thinking.  I suspect I'll be too busy enjoying a run outdoors, in the weather, regardless of what its doing.   

21/04/2013 at 20:32

Hello,  my name is Tracy and  I am married to the fellow who goes by the name of Waccyracer.   He is also running the neolithic marathon . I noticed that his usual 10 and  20 mile runs this week have all been done with added intensity.  I think  he believes your  old man uses these forums just to gee up, insult and generally  be a bit mean to  people .   Tell me, is he that silly in real life?  

You can check with RW to see if this post has been wrote by Mrs Waccy or not and if i am lying then i will pay  50 English pounds to the charity of your choice.

Oh i'd better  go back to this mornings thread and say sorry for saying your husband must have been dropped on his head when he was born .  Just an old Irish saying to account for someones odd behaviour.

Have a nice  week .  Try to teach David some manners and Waccy my wonderful husband and I may even say Hello at Avebury and Stonehenge.

seren nos    pirate
21/04/2013 at 20:39

harrys mate.

you must have been married to waccy for a hell of a long time as you seem to have morphed into such similar people.you must be so close that you are almost one person............

21/04/2013 at 20:45

We have been together for over 35 years .  Yes we are very much alike.

I don't usually post on his running sites but when my Paul my husband showed me some of the comments made by  DF3  I though i'd join in the conversation.

Would you like to see wedding photos?

seren nos    pirate
21/04/2013 at 20:49

no...I'm sure you will say hello to the Jindalee and the other forumites at the neolithic.are you a faster runner than your husband as well......

21/04/2013 at 20:55

No i don't run anymore. Too busy with  the grandchildren these days.  

Paul has ran many ultras and over 110 marathons .  His best marathon time was during his 100th marathon( 3:17) which he did last year at Abingdon. 

seren nos    pirate
21/04/2013 at 21:07

shame that they missed him off the results at abingdon........its a great race isn't it.

you should stand up for equality and get him to sort out the granchildren when you run........otherwise it makes him sound selfish

21/04/2013 at 21:09
harrys mate wrote (see)

You can check with RW to see if this post has been wrote by Mrs Waccy or not and if i am lying then i will pay  50 English pounds to the charity of your choice.

How do you possibly think they could confirm that out of interest?

21/04/2013 at 21:10
seren nos wrote (see)

shame that they missed him off the results at abingdon........its a great race isn't it.

you should stand up for equality and get him to sort out the granchildren when you run........otherwise it makes him sound selfish

Maybe he used the same chip as that Brighton runner.

21/04/2013 at 21:22

Maybe you are not looking at the correct results.  Hold your horse before you go running( not that you seem to do much of that.)  of your mouths with false claims about my husband as well. 

Did I say last year? My mistake, I think it was the year before.  Check again.

He came in 3: 21 and the hundreds of spectators in the grandstand witnessed it so when you all wish to say sorry to my husband( i know he still reads these pages.)  just feel free.

seren nos    pirate
21/04/2013 at 21:24

why say sorry.i just said it was a shame they missed him off last years results.

it was you who made a mistake not anyone else.you really need to make it up to him tonight for making such a basic mistake about him.he will think you don't care enough to memorise his every race

21/04/2013 at 21:27

You should go, go, go! I'm sure DF3 won't need babysitting...

21/04/2013 at 21:29
harrys mate wrote (see)

.  I think  he believes your  old man uses these forums just to gee up, insult and generally  be a bit mean to  people .   Tell me, is he that silly in real life?  

Hi Tracy,

nice to "meet"you

well rather than me telling you what my partner is really like I think it's better for you to meet him in "real life" and make up your own mind

harrys mate wrote (see)

i don't think it would be possible to check this and even if  I don't really care who wrote post. 

harrys mate wrote (see)

Have a nice  week .  Try to teach David some manners and Waccy my wonderful husband and I may even say Hello at Avebury and Stonehenge.

Think its too late to teach DF3 some manners, even if I wanted to - which I don't.

I wish you a nice week as well and it would be lovely to meet you and your husband at the Neolithic

21/04/2013 at 21:30

Now you should be checking the finish photographs so you'll see what a fine figure of a man he is and why i'm so happy to be married to him.  No he is not sitting next to me encouraging me to defend him. He is across the other side of the room napping after spending all day with his grandchildren , who incidently think he is some kind of superman granddad     

harrys mate wrote (see)

Wrote?

seren nos    pirate
harrys mate wrote (see)

Maybe you are not looking at the correct results.  Hold your horse before you go running( not that you seem to do much of that.)  of your mouths with false claims about my husband as well. 

Did I say last year? My mistake, I think it was the year before.  Check again.

He came in 3: 21 and the hundreds of spectators in the grandstand witnessed it so when you all wish to say sorry to my husband( i know he still reads these pages.)  just feel free.

2011........I clapped and cheered him home but he never ever thanked me for it......

21/04/2013 at 21:33
harrys mate wrote (see)

Now you should be checking the finish photographs so you'll see what a fine figure of a man he is and why i'm so happy to be married to him.  No he is not sitting next to me encouraging me to defend him. He is across the other side of the room napping after spending all day with his grandchildren , who incidently think he is some kind of superman granddad   

Um...to be honest I think you're overselling him a bit.

Edited: 21/04/2013 at 21:35
21/04/2013 at 21:34

ok he did tell me to write that last post.

21 to 40 of 92 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.