Should I stay or should I go? ..... leaving DF3 in the dust that is

61 to 71 of 71 messages
25/04/2013 at 00:03

Ok - so IS that on his face?

25/04/2013 at 08:19
Stevie G . wrote (see)
Screamapillar wrote (see)
harrys mate wrote (see)

sorry Stevie G I'm new to this forum malarkey so my words sometime tumble out too quick. Never any offence meant to those of you on herE who are proven runners.

By proven I mean those who actually  Go out and run. Excuse me if I do not define it any deeper than that.    

If we didn't run we wouldn't come here and talk about it - the clue is in the name of the forum really.

How much running chat do you see on Clubhouse?

That's because it's Clubhouse. Have you read the description under the heading?

25/04/2013 at 08:55

yet you seem surprised that people who don't run post on here

25/04/2013 at 08:58

I you don't run at all, ever, then yeah, I'd say it's pretty weird place to hang out.

I't like me frequenting Mumsnet when I'm not a mum.

Edited: 25/04/2013 at 08:58
25/04/2013 at 09:09

That's just you though David...

Tommygun2    pirate
25/04/2013 at 09:20

Blimey David, thats like poking a wasps nest whilst naked covered in jam. You know its not going to end well.

Tommygun2    pirate
25/04/2013 at 09:25

lol I bet

My Mrs goes on mums net and she says there are some very aggresive women on there who appear to have anger management issues.

But what would you expect from a load of gossipy women of whom half of which will be PMS/PMT

25/04/2013 at 09:34
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

I once went on mumsnet, and said I was seeking advice for a friend of mine who was trying to gain custody of his child because he had a new relationship so wanted his child with him and his new wife (I had implied he wasnt too bothered prior to the new relationship about having the child with him).

Boy, did that get some responses. Apparently females can get quite worked up on matters involving custody and seemingly flippant attitudes to custody issues

Men can be just as bad. I know a misogynistic, narcissistic bloke who is totally hung up about access issues to his son. Personally I wouldn't leave the f*cker alone with a goldfish!

25/04/2013 at 09:49

Mumsnet sounds like the sort of place Hugh Grant's character in About a boy...

10/05/2013 at 19:43

10/05/2013 at 20:04

Did your watch stop or something Waccy?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 71 of 71 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.