Slow burning revenge ideas needed

21 to 26 of 26 messages
07/06/2013 at 23:30

Well that's very honest! I swear far too much too. Maybe a short sharp shock is more in order then - nothing too upsetting, a good dose of laxative in his tea?

Sounds to me in contrast to other's suggestions, that you have a good relationship. Don't spoil it with something too severe!!

08/06/2013 at 00:11

Sign him up to a gay dating site.

08/06/2013 at 08:47

He may already be on one, I dont go with this "helping out with a Database" routine, it smells a bit fishy to me, he clearly has a double life

08/06/2013 at 15:06

Personally. I would do nothing..

BUT, keep hinting that revenge is about to come. You could make him go a bit mad teasing him then when he thinks you've forgot .. Make it clear you are still planning something special" it will drive him mad.

Edited: 08/06/2013 at 15:07
09/06/2013 at 09:25

I once sewed all Hubby's clothes up.  Some I did the neck hole, others the sleeves.  It was hillarious watching him try to get his t-shirt on and not understand why he was struggling.

(We were hard up at the time so he didn't have many clothes, and nothing expensive that I was afraid of damaging)

09/06/2013 at 13:42

Should he possess a camelbak then strategic use of a pin on the bladder could be annoying (and hard to spot).

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.