Snorers rule OK!

Is it me or am I missing something?

6 messages
02/02/2007 at 16:07
One of my work colleagues is getting married next year, having lived with his partner for few years. Unfortunately she is a chronic snorer.

Despite wearing ear plugs there are some occasions when the noise is that bad he has to sleep in the spare room, maybe once or twice a month.

Not a problem, one would think!

She has just informed him that this is unnacceptable and there's no way she's marrying someone who insists on sleeping in the spare room.

I thought he was joking...but maybe she's right!
02/02/2007 at 16:10
I've just come out of a similar relationship 3 weeks ago. Sometimes even the ear plugs didn't work. She wasn't overweight she just had a problem. When she complained I played her back the sound of her snoring on my mobile that I'd taped the night before. She saw the Dr but no respite for me!
02/02/2007 at 18:12
I am confused. If its been acceptable for the last couple of years why does it change when she gets a ring on her finger?
My OH snores, I just push his shoulder, he turns over and peace is restored for a few more hours.
The dog snoring is another story, thats a real pain in the butt cos even when she is downstairs you can still hear her :o(
02/02/2007 at 20:09
She's the one with the bloody problem!!!

She should sort it if she wants to get married!!!
02/02/2007 at 20:17
'scuse mw for butting in but.....

whats her problem if its only once or twice a month? not to mention that its been ok for the last few years??

I'm with GordonR here!
02/02/2007 at 20:39
Sounds like a feeble excuse to me. She's probably met someone else. He's had a lucky escape because it's not going to get better, and who wants to sleep with earplugs in for the rest of their life?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.