(and advice.)

21 to 35 of 35 messages
26/05/2007 at 13:41
Sorry to hear this, Tor, and especially sorry I didnt
manage to speak with you last night.
You have mail.
26/05/2007 at 15:35
Just want to add my best wishes Toria.
I don't know what your issues are, so I won't presume to know that I can offer constructive help. But I do hope things work out well for you in whatever you do.
Take it easy.
M.
Flr
26/05/2007 at 20:13
Toria

I don't know you but I am sorry

Susan
xxx
04/06/2007 at 13:15
Just seen this
you have mail Tor
04/06/2007 at 13:18
Only just found out myself Tor. Mail from me too.
x
04/06/2007 at 13:20
:-(((((((((((((((((((((

No longer will I be able to say: "Cor it's Tor!"
04/06/2007 at 13:21
Tor - don't know the full story, or need to, but just wanted to say thanks for being welcoming at the couple of curry nights I've been to. Hope everything works out well for you.
04/06/2007 at 13:24
good luck Tor, I met you once at a curry night and its a real shame you won't be here anymore, you will be missed.
xx
Pink    pirate
04/06/2007 at 13:27
Tor, best of luck babe

Go find your mojo

xx
04/06/2007 at 13:34
Ive just seen this too.

Wishing you lots and lots of luck for the future. Take care x
09/06/2007 at 23:50
Hello, just popping in briefly while my laptop's letting me.

Things are about the same with me: I had the hip arthrogram last week which was a bit grim. They found a small problem and gave me a steroid injection but there hasn't been much of an improvement yet. Not seeing them again until August.

It's funny how much time you have when there's no training to do. And how much you can waste doing nothing!

I need to reply to a few of your emails as well, sorry about the delay, work has been a little hectic and my email access at home has been erratic.

If anyone else wants to keep in touch, I can be found on Facebook poking various people.

Or I'm still up for a curry if I can fit into my clothes (weight is on the up and up and up...).

Thank you for all your kind messages, you made me cry, again.
09/06/2007 at 23:55
keep your spirits up Tor, best advice I was ever given was by a bloke one year away from collecting his pension, "keep turning up, keep taking the money and keep smiling" seems to work for me!
10/06/2007 at 06:26
Tor, great to hear from you. Hope you start to see some benefit from the procedure soon.

Definitely be good to see you at the curry nights - next one is on the 22nd.

Not getting on very well with Facebook - you may or may not have got an email from me on there! Tried to send it but got a weird message so not sure whether it went or not!!

Take care of yourself xx
10/06/2007 at 10:19
I don't know you but have read some of your posts. Its really sad that you feel that you can no longer run or be aroung runners - although I can understand why. All the best with whatever you do in the future.
10/06/2007 at 10:20
tsk...'aroung' = around.

Really must learn to proof-read posts before posting.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 35 of 35 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.