So what's been going on then?

7 messages
iron fraggle    pirate
08/11/2002 at 14:28
At long last I'm back in the surreal world after FINALLY moving house -we've yet to get the DSL line in so having to make do with ye olde fashionedy modem(e)...veerrrryyy slow

What have I missed so that I don't have to spend the next three days wading through all the threads?
Cheers
fraggle
08/11/2002 at 22:15
Well Fraggle. Not a lot by the looks of it.

I took the liberty of using your picture from Windsor. Hope I haven't infringed any copywrite. Thanks.
08/11/2002 at 22:23
BK's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
08/11/2002 at 22:39
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Who's the Farther?
08/11/2002 at 22:55
BK has mated with a male?
BK
08/11/2002 at 22:59
Yes BK is now a girl!

Welcome back Caversham one. Doing Reading?
iron fraggle    pirate
09/11/2002 at 14:17
Yes indeedy I'll be doing Reading, going to fill out my application form later today, that is of course if I can find my chequebook and a pen (both of which could be anywhere!).
Congratulations on impending fatherhood, when is it due? and how is Mrs BK doing - it's a lot harder being preggers second time round as you get no rest from 'mummy I need this', mummy can you play with me' etc etc.
must go as the jungle that is the back garden needs my attention.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.