So who is the most annoying poster?

261 to 277 of 277 messages
08/03/2013 at 23:30

Dreamtwister seems pretty banned to me.  Search his name.

But he's OK because his alter ego is still out there posting.

08/03/2013 at 23:32

... mostly crap.

08/03/2013 at 23:33

Oooh a rude word...

08/03/2013 at 23:35

KK, I am not, nor have I ever been Jokerman. 

kittenkat    pirate
09/03/2013 at 06:09

Canute, I didn't think you were

09/03/2013 at 06:10

Up and early I see KK.

kittenkat    pirate
09/03/2013 at 06:13

I've got a really annoying cough, so I thought I'd try and get over my bought of early morning coughing in here rather than wake hubby up. I would go for a run but I'm not well enough. You?

09/03/2013 at 06:28

Just woke up at around 4:30 and took the opportunity of having some peace and quiet before the others emerge. My wife awakes, the television goes on. 

Thinking about a race I ought to be running for my club. Its a XC but part of the course is more like a stony cliff on which I've injured myself the last two years. 

The choice is a real risk and reward job. I fancy a summer not made up of re-hab for once. 

Sorry KK Hope you get better soon.

Edited: 09/03/2013 at 06:29
kittenkat    pirate
09/03/2013 at 07:56

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day in work, he's a L3 coach. I was saying that I'm not a great fan of xc because I'm a bit of a wuss on the descents. He said he's got a video he shows when he's training new coaches of a guy running xc and his ankles really roll around.

Yeah, hopefully the lurgy will lift, I was supposed to be doing 15 with my club this morning

09/03/2013 at 08:58

David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

To be honest, its only going to get worse from here on in ......... did Frankie Boyle tone down his act toward the end? I think not ......

Nope, thats why he struggles to get work these days, his tours have halved in venue size and crowds, he's no longer on tv because everyone got bored with his humour pretty fast.

09/03/2013 at 15:40
kittenkat wrote (see)

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day in work, he's a L3 coach. I was saying that I'm not a great fan of xc because I'm a bit of a wuss on the descents. He said he's got a video he shows when he's training new coaches of a guy running xc and his ankles really roll around.

Yeah, hopefully the lurgy will lift, I was supposed to be doing 15 with my club this morning

I wondered if during a Half Marathon last year, if I was racing or just running along at a decent effort. The first steep downhill provided the answer when I bottled out and jogged down on my heels.

I used to go downhills like I had nothing to lose. Now that I feel, I do have something to lose, I think twice about it. 

Run off topic as well, duh!

Edited: 09/03/2013 at 15:41
kittenkat    pirate
09/03/2013 at 15:53
RicF wrote (see)
kittenkat wrote (see)

I wondered if during a Half Marathon last year, if I was racing or just running along at a decent effort. The first steep downhill provided the answer when I bottled out and jogged down on my heels.

I used to go downhills like I had nothing to lose. Now that I feel, I do have something to lose, I think twice about it. 

Run off topic as well, duh!

I am quite a good runner, I regularly get placed and always aim for top 3 women, but I struggle with xc. I like tarmac and an even pace, hills are good but on solid ground. I have a weakeness in my left ankle (broken once, ligaments fucked about 3 times which is worse than a break) so I lost speed downhill on rough terrain.

kittenkat    pirate
09/03/2013 at 15:55

We've hijacked a clubhouse thread with 'dirty running talk', someone should report this.

kittenkat    pirate
09/03/2013 at 15:56

'lose', sorry hubby is distracting me with a very animated running commentry of the rugby

09/03/2013 at 16:44

KK

Rugby! Jeez, That's the only sport my wife has any real interest in.

Ditto to your favoured running surface. Flat road for me, as hot as it gets.

kittenkat    pirate
09/03/2013 at 16:51
RicF wrote (see)

KK

Rugby! Jeez, That's the only sport my wife has any real interest in.

Ditto to your favoured running surface. Flat road for me, as hot as it gets.

We're a rugby family, hubby used to play and I am a chick with a 'man' brain, so I've been told. Rugby, beer and curry suit me fine. My girls still need a bit more training, they roll their eyes when the rugby is on... But i have the power to brainwash.

09/03/2013 at 17:01

KK, excuse me while I go find a cold lake to dive in.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
261 to 277 of 277 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.