Soap Dodgers

...should we all give up washing?

21 to 25 of 25 messages
02/11/2010 at 19:39
Beebs, my gran always used that "up to possible/down to possible" saying when we were kids - haven't heard it for ages.
02/11/2010 at 19:51
I don't wash my hair every day, but I do shower every day. Most parts of your body can get away with just washing with water, but surely certain parts of the body need a proper wash pretty much every day?
02/11/2010 at 21:52
squibble wrote (see)
Beebs, my gran always used that "up to possible/down to possible" saying when we were kids - haven't heard it for ages.

Mine too . 'Possible' being one of the places best washed with just water anyway.
02/11/2010 at 22:14

03/11/2010 at 15:32

I don't shower/bathe every day.  For a start, we don't have a shower!  Every few days for a bath and wash hair (I use shampoo and conditioner, but sparingly).  In the inbetween days I follow my mum's old mantra:

Face, feet n fan

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.