Sort of Back..

...but never went.

5 messages
28/10/2002 at 10:24
Wondered where you got to. I even posted the answer to your quest for pickled jalopino peppers and got no response. At that point I *really* started to worry.
28/10/2002 at 10:54
I've been in a similar situation PB. Work has been so stressful that even running has been binned, so training down to twice a week. I think my halo is getting tarnished...
28/10/2002 at 11:18
PB, the source was my local branch of Waitrose in Cambridge - actually produced in the USA. If you've got a Waitrose near you give it a go, if not let me know and I'll send you some.
28/10/2002 at 11:36
Hi PB

Was beginning to wonder where you were.

My runnings gone to pot a bit as well. Fitting it in during the hours of daylight is more tricky. Glad to hear it's not just me. Going to try a 5pm quickie tonight - not sure it will be light enough. OR maybe I could go on the treadmill?
I'll try.
28/10/2002 at 14:47
I take it all back PB. If you ran a half this weekend then that sounds like you're pretty much there as far as running's concerned. I've eased back a lot since Windsor, finding time to go for a 2 hour or even 1.5 hour run just seems to be beyond me. And as for motivation...

Ho hum. Hope the kiddies are better soon.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.