Squirrel!

how to deal with a squirrel in my loft?

41 to 43 of 43 messages
19/04/2013 at 10:39

Quick update. I was using bits of twix in the trap but the squirrel was eating those without setting it off, Indiana Jones Temple of Doom stylee.

Switched to using peanut butter and that did the job. The squirrel that was in my loft is now in my wheelie bin. Was a bit grim getting the body out of the trap, but at least no bricks were needed.

Pudge    pirate
19/04/2013 at 10:47
Tom77 wrote (see)

Quick update. I was using bits of twix in the trap but the squirrel was eating those without setting it off, Indiana Jones Temple of Doom stylee.

Switched to using peanut butter and that did the job. The squirrel that was in my loft is now in my wheelie bin. Was a bit grim getting the body out of the trap, but at least no bricks were needed.

Some did mention to me earlier this week that peanut butter wasn't very good for you.

He was obviously right!

19/04/2013 at 10:50

I looked at the traffic light label on the jar of peanut butter (lots of red) and thought that if the trap didn't work I could perhaps feed it enough to give it a heart attack.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.