Straw poll - Do you think Oscar will get bail??

61 to 80 of 107 messages
22/02/2013 at 15:08
Oscar material, I'd say.
22/02/2013 at 15:10

he is good, like. very convincing.

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
22/02/2013 at 15:22
CSI Pretoria ?
22/02/2013 at 19:24

He only got bail because the south african coppers are a bunch of morons.

22/02/2013 at 19:27

no , he got bail because he poses no threat to the general public plus no threat of flight risk.  

I guess the only people who need to fear him is anyone who uses his toilet, and i anyone going to visit him from now on will probably just hold it in and wait for their own home

22/02/2013 at 20:02

Imagine going to Oscars house and needing to use the loo .......... I'd be like 'Oscar, I need to use the toilet, so if you hear anything  in there its definitely me OK???' and Id then wait for a verbal acknowledgment of this ..........

23/02/2013 at 13:37

I'd install a bulletproof bog door to be on the safe side.

kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 14:07

A rare JB sighting!

23/02/2013 at 14:45

Vic-torius to Piss-torious

kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 15:30

So here's a question. Say his story holds up completely, what will be the minimum sentence he would get? He has admitted killing her.

23/02/2013 at 15:32

kittenkat wrote (see)

So here's a question. Say his story holds up completely, what will be the minimum sentence he would get? He has admitted killing her.

I heard a story (not sure of the veracity) which indicated a possible suspended sentence if the charge gets downgraded enough.

I hope the scumbag gets 20 years minimum. Dont believe his story at all ......... he killed the other witness, how convenient.

kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 15:45

But all you're doing is watching the media circus with smug circumspection; which is what most people do in these high profile cases. WE have no idea but let's make it up from the Mickey Mouse (can you tell I've just come back from Disney?) media. He is either guilty, more guilty, or even more guilty... I guess. Which will be what it will be?

Edited: 23/02/2013 at 15:45
kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 15:46

And yes he is guilty of killing someone, I don't think he should have got bail.

23/02/2013 at 15:47

lets look at the facts here!!

there were 2 people in the house. no one else is around.

ones alive the others now dead. 

looks like murder to me. am i right?

kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 15:48
Ja5onW wrote (see)

lets look at the facts here!!

there were 2 people in the house. no one else is around.

ones alive the others now dead. 

looks like murder to me. am i right?

This is like friggin Cluedo! Neither you or I know the facts, but you believe what you read in the media obviously.

23/02/2013 at 16:08

We know he shot and killed her, he said that himself, so there is no doubt there ...... now we have to work out whether we believe someone would fire 4 shots into a very small toilet not having a clue who or what was on the other side.

We also have to work out whether a man who was supposedly so paranoid about home security that he kept a gun by his pillow ....... was so paranoid that he fired off 4 shots into a toilet not having a clue who was in there ........ yet left the door between his bedroom and the balcony wide open so fresh air could come in.

Yeah right Oscar ...........

kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 16:13

David, I'm listening but I switch off after 3(...) ellipses. Don't promise that there's more behind your statement (which is what multiple ellipses do) without giving us that meaty content. I'm not a grammar Nazi like the gorgeous Wilkie but I do admit to switching off to people who can't construct basic sentences.

23/02/2013 at 16:13

one shot maybe, as a warning.

would probably aim at the floor to be safe, but the facts that have been released so far (by the meadi i know!!) she was crouching and the bullets entered from an upwards position?

then pistorius claimed he wasnt wearing his legs!

23/02/2013 at 16:14

whats with the.........doesnt......make.......sense........to.......me?

23/02/2013 at 16:16
kittenkat wrote (see)

David, I'm listening but I switch off after 3(...) ellipses. Don't promise that there's more behind your statement (which is what multiple ellipses do) without giving us that meaty content. I'm not a grammar Nazi like the gorgeous Wilkie but I do admit to switching off to people who can't construct basic sentences.

cant you just ignore the ......... ?????

61 to 80 of 107 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.