521 to 540 of 1,154 messages
16/11/2012 at 13:15
Best thing I've heard all day!
16/11/2012 at 13:20
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

I still have unnatural urges to do something to Claudia

Slap her with a wet fish?

16/11/2012 at 13:34
Put her on Ritalin? Stop her drinking caffeine?
16/11/2012 at 13:38

I honestly don't 'understand' Tess. I suppose she is reckoned to be decorative? The glamourous assistant and all that? But never have I seen an ex model wear clothes quite so badly (there I go presuming - she's probably an ex navvy not an ex model. And I did say navvy not nanny) Anyrateup it's not like the show is lacking glamour girls... all the dancers are babes or hotties of one sort or another. Even though some are a bit over endowed in the chin department.

And all Tess does up on the Tezzazine is repeat back to the couple what the judges have just said.

I don't dislike the girl she just seems sort of pointless...

16/11/2012 at 14:39

Love Claudia, I can cope with the long fringe and panda eyes but wish she would stop wearing that awful shade of lipstick in what is best described as 'corpse'. It makes her look so washed out.

Tess ... I've got used to her over the years and can now just ignore her (apart from the first 5 minutes of the show when I try to process what horrendous crime against fashion she has just committed). My boyfriend describes her as "dead behind the eyes" which about sums it up, where's the passion or interest or anything?!

16/11/2012 at 22:37

Running a day behind and just watched Thurs ITT.  Going on what I've seen and barring disasters and dances looking crap because Wembley is just toooo big ...  Richard to leave

yeo
16/11/2012 at 22:57

I think my urges to do something to Claudia are perfectly natural

17/11/2012 at 09:11

I'm not particularly keen on the Bruce/Tess double act, but although I groan at Brucie's jokes I have to admit I have a bit of a soft spot for him. I love Claudia (though not in a pervy way) and admire the way she has her own style and sticks to it. Whether you love her look or hate it, it's distinctively Claudia.

17/11/2012 at 09:26

Squawk Yeah I do agree it's good Claudia is herself and has her own look - but think Xine is probably right  - just a change of lippy would make all the difference. Lawks I know all about long fringes and too much mascara (been hiding behind my fringe for more years than I care to admit).

My guess is Richard and Vicky for the dance off. I think Nicky will be ok with the jive as he's best at side by side stuff and - as others have noted - won't be phased by Wembley. Could be a shock again though  - votes aplenty for Kimbers and Dani slips through the net in spite of twinkle toeing round the floor in her Quickstep. American Smooth will suit Michael.

Oh who knows!

17/11/2012 at 09:45

My mind is boggling at how they're going to fit the bicycle into a paso

Nicky's jive looks good, I think Richard will have problems with the salsa.

Hope the sound is better than it was last year!

17/11/2012 at 10:24

I love Claudia too. I wish she still did ITT. Agree that Tess is a waste of space. Richard and Vicky for the dance off from me too. I'll be out again tonight so will catch up tomorrow fast-forwarding Bruce and Tess. 

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
17/11/2012 at 18:56
Evening all. Loved that Lisa routine, she is so genuinely a big personality but humble with it!
17/11/2012 at 19:00

she's the real deal. looking forward to denise's charleston!

17/11/2012 at 19:02
I don't think Lisa's dance was perfect, by any means - but my god, what a performance!! And I was really moved by her emotion at the end.

I'm still a bit meh about Nicky, though. But it wasn't s bad dance.
17/11/2012 at 19:04
Like or loathe her - this is cracking from Denise. First 10?!
17/11/2012 at 19:06

first ten coming up..

17/11/2012 at 19:31
What were they thinking with that song for Paso? Horrible
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
17/11/2012 at 19:33
You're right, just didn't fit at all!
17/11/2012 at 19:39
Richard and Victoria are being left behind by the others, now.
Looking forward to Michael's AS
17/11/2012 at 19:45
We're running behind ( as usual) but lived the Charleston
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.