Strictly 2012

Have we got our dancing shoes on yet?

741 to 760 of 1,154 messages
02/12/2012 at 09:14

Please, please, please don't give any clues  - not in word or emoticon form! Don't even mention that you know 

Stay away 'til 9pm please.

I thank you.

02/12/2012 at 09:49
*slinks away to sit on the naughty step*
02/12/2012 at 13:52
Wasn't getting at you Frodo... As if!

It's just that someone on another site gave real clues. - probably didn't mean to. I like the surprise - although am not expecting too much surprise in who actually goes.

It was the week Kimbers was in the dance off and the poster did a big shock horror emoticon beforehand.
02/12/2012 at 15:51

just watched.

i enjoyed Louis and the Mrs Flavia Dude Abides but agree that it maybe wasn't worth a ten. I think because he worked hard and injected the draaaammmmmaaaaaa they felt they had to reward him.

dani and vincent were fabulous. they are just so dinky and cute and their waltz was quite unique in content. i love them. i'd like to put them in a little eggcup and eat them for my dinner.

michael had the embarrassing dad syndrome again but he and natalie are always fun. think it is his time to go, especially with nicky improving again. and it was lisa's best dance for a wee while.

02/12/2012 at 16:05

oh yeah and nimble kimble is definitely growing on me.

02/12/2012 at 19:29

if the people on strictly were animals...what would they be?

so far the Bidie-In and I think that claudia is a koala and bruno is a chihuahua. flavia is a sexy owl.

02/12/2012 at 19:37

i can't remember the show before Darcey was in it. she is really good, isn't she?

btw we think she is a Pony.

02/12/2012 at 19:42

Looks like Michael to go now - this was one of Nicky's stronger weeks (apart from Craig's opinion)

02/12/2012 at 19:46

defo. man i hate this song.

02/12/2012 at 19:52

Am I allowed back yet?

02/12/2012 at 19:57

Ah he's gone - about the right time IMO

*beckons to Frodo*

Edited: 02/12/2012 at 20:02
02/12/2012 at 20:00

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
02/12/2012 at 20:23

This has probably been the best SCD series imho 

yes, the right decision and the right time, but who on earth can be next?

In the beginning I thought that Dani was a precosious little madam, but she is really stepping up and dances beautifully

I've warmed to Denise and love Lisa. I think Louise could go all the way if he carries on as he is and Nicky is proving better than I thought he would.

02/12/2012 at 21:22

Sadly the right decision as I had really warmed to Michael which I didn't expect to - however still can't warm to Denise..........

Getting fed up now with the "oh it's so difficult, this could be a problem week" stuff which she spouts before coming out and being a pro....even with screw ups she scores highly.....

02/12/2012 at 22:57

It was inevitable but I didn't want it to happen.

Agree with you all, a good series. I would not like to name a winner, some years there have been two stong one's with one maybe a teeny bit better than the other (Kara/Matt or Harry/Chelsee) but this year it can be any of three or four I think. 

Nicky has really improved this last couple of weeks so before I would have said him out next with maybe Lisa following but I have no idea who the public are 'following' and of course it depends on who gets a really bad dance to do next week.

02/12/2012 at 23:03

excuse errant apostrophe 

03/12/2012 at 10:08

It would be interesting to know how many people voted for each contestant, wouldn't it? but I don't suppose the Beeb will ever reveal that.

I was sad to see Michael go, but on the night he was the weakest dancer. Everyone else is very close in ability, so it's difficult to say who will go next. I suppose it's all down to popularity with the public.

I noticed that Anton and Erin were missing from the show this weekend.

03/12/2012 at 11:47

it was published in one of the papers at the weekend. can't remember which. denise had the lowest of the public vote. that's a shame but perhaps not surprising.

03/12/2012 at 15:03

Hey Dude, don;t believe anything you read in the newspapers. It may be right but probably just made up.

Michael was the right one to go. Personalyl still feel Nicky next and then Lisa.

Denise, Dani, Kimberley and Louis are the top four I think.

I am not sure it is the best series ever if only because I don't think the winner this year will be stronger than previous years BUT if the sense that there are four very close thne i guess it is. We have sometimes had three really good ones alrthough it usually comes down to a tight decision between the final two.

Not sure what i make of this fusion business for next week though. Choreography will be important from the professionals. I guess it is a bit more like a show dance but with just two dance styles being allowed. Will be interesting to see if people stick to two or go more showdance style and if they do whether the judges punish them for it or have to admit they like it.

Could throw things up in the air a bit though.

03/12/2012 at 16:26

I'm not convinced either - and why have they dropped the 2-dance weeks (or so it appears) - I'm sure they moved to 2 dances earlier on in previous series.......

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.