Summary Required

7 messages
Iron SwissBobby    pirate
23/09/2002 at 07:52
Back from hols and need to be brought up to speed on what has been going on in Forumland. Can you help

SB
23/09/2002 at 08:13
Redhead in hospital today for her op. Cath recovering from first bout of chemo. Debate about rights and wrongs of tailgating. Discussions on best clothes for winter. Not many people posting training schedules. I've run 2 miles for the last 2 days, the furthest I've ever run without stopping! How was the hol?
23/09/2002 at 09:43
SB, welcome back.

Someone on Beginners forum is asking about the Lausanne Marathon.

Don't miss out on a chance! ;-)

PS, have you dried out from Glasgow yet?
23/09/2002 at 09:45
The world has been taken over by a motley crew of nurses... Be afraid... Be VERY afraid!
Iron SwissBobby    pirate
23/09/2002 at 12:38
Nessie, I have dried ou from Glasgow, have you and has Inverness?
23/09/2002 at 14:00
Yep, just about back to normal - just one bit of road still closed, and a few houses with skips in the garden, but looking good for the marathon this weekend. Lovely sunny crisp autumn day here today. I've checked the forecast, and apparently there will be an 11pmh following wind on Sunday.

BTW, the post re the Lausanne Marathon is actually in General under "How long is a 10k"
24/09/2002 at 00:15
Welcome back SB.
You should look at a thread posted by Dog Walker "so everyone sees this ". I've bounced it back to the top for you.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.