Sunday dilema

it's got everything, ...............

9 messages
04/10/2009 at 13:23

sheds, paint, wood stain ................

My beloved bought me a new shed for my tools and painting stuff (I have a lot of this) with the gardening stuff staying in the old shed.

here's the dilema .................... which shed should I put the garden fence and furniture stains and oils

04/10/2009 at 13:24
I know, in the great scheme of things there are far greater concerns, but for me right now  .....................
04/10/2009 at 13:28
Simple, get out there and stain all the garden furniture and fences before the winter, then you'll have used the pots up.  
04/10/2009 at 13:38
are you my wife in disguise
04/10/2009 at 14:01

Yes i am PM, and when you come home from work tomorrow you'll find all your clothes in the new one i bought you!!  

AndrewSmith    pirate
04/10/2009 at 14:07
Simple, they are maintenance so they go in the maintenance shed.
04/10/2009 at 14:16

Guessing Andrew regards the old shed as the maintenance shed.  But tools are also for maintenance....so with that logic they go in new shed. 

I'd put the garden-related paints/oils in the gardening (old) shed. 

Actually that's a lie.  I'd get Mr HH to put them in the old shed.

04/10/2009 at 14:32

You could use the new shed into your own pub with TV. Then you can invite your friends round for drinks every night. Put all tools into the old shed and the garden stuff. Giveaway to your neighbours.

Problem solved.

04/10/2009 at 14:38
Excellent idea, then you can have early fireworks when you tell Mrs PM.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.