About your day.

21 to 24 of 24 messages
19/10/2012 at 13:47

Even more cunning

What is this, Cunning Plan Day?

seren nos    pirate
19/10/2012 at 14:21
Gertie wrote (see)

Yesterday : Created lights in the heavens for signs and for seasons; a light to rule the day and a light to rule the night.

Today: Creating every living creature in the seas, and the birds.

Can't wait for Sunday, really need a rest.

20/10/2012 at 16:08
LIVERBIRD wrote (see)
Ghostrider wrote (see)

I washed a dead body this morning. Patient had died in the night. When i rolled him towards me, so we could get a fresh sheet under him, he vomited all the held bile contents over my apron and my shoes.

I had another patient, he had explosive diarrhoea. Every time, we cleaned him up, he kept going again. Went through about two packs of wipes. Three sheets.

The others were quite calm, but needed to give some stats to a guy who was dying and terminally adgitated.

Came home, tried to teach my son, the 4 x table, and then cooked dinner.

That was my day...

Exactly the same as mine

If your day was the same as mine, that is scary..whats your job? Or do i already know the answer

20/10/2012 at 16:10

4 x tables! wait till you get to 7s

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.