The hidden victims of serious crime.

41 to 50 of 50 messages
10/05/2013 at 10:19

Just out of interest EKGO - how far would you go to protect your children from the law knowing they might have committed the very worst of crimes?

Because if you are so certain you would, you must have given it some thought.

As Dustin asked - diposing of a weapon? Bloodied clothing? Helping to bury a body?

Or if its that you don't know then be honest and say so rather than swearing to stick by them no matter what. 

Because I believe that you can't know for sure - and if you do then I really wouldn't want you as my next door neighbour! 

Edited: 10/05/2013 at 10:20
10/05/2013 at 10:36

I know this isn't the very worst of crimes... but I love this dad's reaction to his son getting caught after trying to burgle a takeaway in Australia... 

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw/good-on-them-father-of-redfaced-robber-supports-chilli-attack-20130506-2j2mi.html

(EDIT for sloppy spelling )

Edited: 10/05/2013 at 10:37
10/05/2013 at 11:47
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Because I believe that you can't know for sure - and if you do then I really wouldn't want you as my next door neighbour! 

I'd bury them in your garden and frame you

10/05/2013 at 11:56
EKGO wrote (see)
Screamapillar wrote (see)

I'd bury them in your garden and frame you

Hmm...your question dodging is quite concerning.

But, you know, if they catch junior, they'll catch you too - and it will be just as much fun for you as it is for them in the nick. But still, you're prepared for that aren't you?

10/05/2013 at 12:16

Didn't someone's parents recently both get a few years inside for ripping up their sons confession to murder and got rid off some evidence? 

10/05/2013 at 20:05
EKGO wrote (see)

No Ric I think it's abundantly clear you disagree, however you do actually get it

I see your point.

A situation that thankfully most us will never have to deal with.

And what would I do if a member of my family chucked a paedophile off Beachy Head? 

Oh! er!

10/05/2013 at 20:31
There would be one less Children's Doctor around, I guess.
10/05/2013 at 22:32

I know I posted a little snort of amusement, and now its gone.   another RW gremlin or mcd?

Edited: 10/05/2013 at 22:38
11/05/2013 at 14:08
Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)

Why would anyone chuck a paediatrician off Beachy Head?

12/05/2013 at 11:23
RicF wrote (see)
Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)

Why would anyone chuck a paediatrician off Beachy Head?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/901723.stm

I assumed SR was thinking about that incident.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.