The polski sklep

21 to 25 of 25 messages
21/02/2013 at 21:56

Well, I find it scary. If I see a jar of flaki I have to leave the shop immediately.

22/02/2013 at 19:29
Muttley wrote (see)

I must also point out that Polish ladies are very attractive ...

fact.

And they seem able to comfortably knock back levels of strong booze, that even our most asbo tastic teens would baulk at.

22/02/2013 at 20:15

I hate to perpetuate any sweeping generalisations being discussed here but I am reminded of a night when me and my Polish gf at the time got through a bottle of champagne between us on holiday.  I don't think I had much of it.  It was a good night. 

22/02/2013 at 22:58
A bottle of champagne? I could easily destroy one on my own... No idea where these sweeping generalisations come from...
24/02/2013 at 16:43
My mum makes a mean bigos. Mainly cabbage, not a lot of meat, lots of wild mushrooms and some prunes.. Probably not the first choice for a pre-race meal ..

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.