147,401 to 147,420 of 151,208 messages
debbo    pirate
20/09/2012 at 13:00
Seren - are you up yet!?

I will have cheesecake today I think

Wabbs - yes, my boss has been there and says it's fab, but a tad pricey
Gyraffe    pirate
20/09/2012 at 17:06

I do believe it's Gin o'clock ladies and gents.

M...eldy    pirate
20/09/2012 at 18:11

Whoooop  

M...eldy    pirate
20/09/2012 at 18:12

can I  have chips as well??

20/09/2012 at 18:41
Only if there are some for me too!
M...eldy    pirate
20/09/2012 at 18:52

Gerroff 

20/09/2012 at 19:58

'lo

I went to one o' dem dere networkin' meetin's today an' it was FAB. Lotsa new bestest chums. I was suprised by how genuinely motivating it was. But goodness me I was tired! I've been drifting over the past few months - shan't  bore you with details - and to be in a situation today where I had to be focused for several hours, and to contribute, made me realise how out of practice I was.  And it was soooooo good to get out of the boots and tight clothes when I got home!   ¦oD

Edited: 20/09/2012 at 19:59
20/09/2012 at 20:02

evening all. a manic day at work but very satisfactory. 

knackered... my friend is coming to stay the night as he's off to a wedding tomorrow nearby

M...eldy    pirate
20/09/2012 at 20:02

and it was in a pub 

M...eldy    pirate
20/09/2012 at 21:05

Right

I shall see some of you on Saturday, I shall be Brum bound tomorrow after I have been out with my boy  

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
21/09/2012 at 13:43

Yo, how goes it.

If anyone is interested, ive just decided not to run tomorrow, legs (mostly my painful foot) havnt recovered from Wales so its not going to be a sesible idea to run.

Will be there supporting / marshalling? from the start and supporting throughout the day (be careful you never know where ill pop up).  Also seeing who's about in the evening, are there any plans for post race?

21/09/2012 at 13:49

It was indeed in a pub, and I hope your jaws won't collectively hit the floor when I tell you that I had two pots of tea, and a jug of water.

Speaking of tea, I have found the perfect t-shirt for our little friend from Barry:

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/4663/gallery/tea_shirt.png?width=350

M...eldy    pirate
21/09/2012 at 14:54
Awesome!!

I'm in Northampton waiting for a train

Barlos, will see you tomorro!
seren nos    pirate
21/09/2012 at 15:04

My skoda passed its MOT without even any future recomendations

so it is safwe for son no 2 to drive this weekend.

M...eldy    pirate
21/09/2012 at 21:52
Cas, you didn't remind me!!!!
debbo    pirate
21/09/2012 at 23:14
So, is the JW tomorrow? Good luck to those who are going it.

I'll do some carbo loading by proxy in Greenwich Village tonight
22/09/2012 at 00:26
Remind you of what FFS?
22/09/2012 at 11:06

She can't remember that's why she needed remindering ! 

Morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Lovely sunny day but getting co-o-o-old now!  Not much summer left me thinks!

My kitties were snipped yesterday.  Didn't appreciate how much fur they would shave.  They look as if they have been in the wars!  One of them struggled last night.  Thought there was something seriously wrong as she couldn't walk hardly but this morning she appears OK.  The other is fine!  Didn't appreciate how much of a worry they would be.  Need to get A.R.D er 

In other news I have some time off next week so am a lady of leisure but loads to do!

Have a good'un ya'll

22/09/2012 at 13:41

poor kitties - but it's good that you had them done.

So pleased to see that the JWUltra weather charm still works. Had an early run this morning, just four miles but it really does seem that it's all coming back. Phew, eh?

Spent the morning at something called Kop Hill Climb - what a brilliant event, obviously all the more so because of the wonderful weather. Though I did get a teeeeeeny bit chilly in the grandstand for an hour or so! 

Back home now with a lovely cup of tea,

Hope    pirate
22/09/2012 at 14:39
Jj wrote (see)

It was indeed in a pub, and I hope your jaws won't collectively hit the floor when I tell you that I had two pots of tea, and a jug of water.

Speaking of tea, I have found the perfect t-shirt for our little friend from Barry:

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/4663/gallery/tea_shirt.png?width=350

That's A-Mazing Jj.
Very true too **slurp**

I've been a bit poorly this week. Lurgy got me sadly. I'm on the mend now but still a bit of a sore throat and achy ear, so no training for me. Bit poo given how close Cardiff Half is now but there's not much I can do but rest.... and drink tea

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.