The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

147,601 to 147,620 of 151,208 messages
M...eldy    pirate
01/10/2012 at 20:09

Difficult situation there Schmunks ....

seren nos    pirate
01/10/2012 at 20:58

schmunkee...difficult......I would be tempted to say that if he visits it is going to confuse and disturb the cats......

assure him that they have settled in and are happy..............but that if they se him now then it might make not be in the cats best interests.........

I have finished middle sons bedroom and it looks good..............problem is that i feel the need to spring clean coming on..............i want to redecorate the living room.new carpet..cutains sofa the lot

M...eldy    pirate
01/10/2012 at 21:08

Its catching Seren, I have started on the upstairs today ... I am making a conscious effort to throw a few things out this year

02/10/2012 at 06:45
Ignore him Schmunks. It's the only way forward.

I'm up. I'm going swimming. Right now duathlons seem the way forward

What's Project Meldy?
seren nos    pirate
02/10/2012 at 07:07

alright...........I have just ordered a cheap large and small settee............so I'm looking for tips to get blue paint of radiators , pipes and wood............or shall I just add another couple of layes of white paint to the lauyers of paint on already

i'm a;so going swimming Mouse

Hope    pirate
02/10/2012 at 09:09

**Crawls into Wing with gwenblankie**
Was at A&E with Shannon until 4am. BOTH knees had dislocated . I'm really not cut out for this.
Going back to bed soon. Will run later. I'm sure it's the only thing which keeps me sane!!!

02/10/2012 at 12:03

Sounds like a real pain, Schmunks. I would go with Seren's response first, and then Mouse's if he doesn't listen.

oh Hope - that sounds awful. Poor Shannon and poor mummy. Nothing hurts us like our kids' pain, eh? xx

02/10/2012 at 12:17

Yikes, poor Shannon.  What happened?

I have swum, I am working, I have a plumber here.

Run planned for later.  First week of a proper routine seems to be going well so far.

Time for lunch *rumbles loudly*

Hope    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:35

It's just a part of her problems Mouse. Thanks girls x

Hope    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:39

Oh managed a 7.5 mile run on less than 3 hours sleep, at 8mm pace... so it's not all bad

seren nos    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:43

wow.that was fast Hope

i have been looking at carpets.........things are moving

02/10/2012 at 13:52

great run hope, hospital stuff sounds painful

seren - silverfish?

seren nos    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:54

wrong face.shouldn't have been a sad face but a scared face,.....comitted to cleaning decluttering and painting now

Hope    pirate
02/10/2012 at 17:27

I'm still awake... just. Going to do dinner for the gang and then go to bed. I'm too tired to eat.

02/10/2012 at 17:30

Hope- ouch, I do hope Shannon is as pain free as possible. 

Sounds like some top planning and running has been happening.

TMW- how is your shelf attached to the cupboard? 

I have a shiny new sprint tri PB, it's nice being done and dusted in less than an hour and a half.  I also bumped into this bloke in a car park and seem to have a new second hand turbo to play with. 

seren nos    pirate
02/10/2012 at 17:34

for those that missed the JW this year the buffs given out had all the names of people who had taken part in the relay or full ever.............really good but a cockup meant that they printed only half the names.,,..........someone is selling thers for £15 donation to mountain rescue as their name is on the missing side..just posting here because loads of you here have their names on it if anyone is interested..............

FF..brilliant news on the PB...........

Hopwe...not so great news............hope you can get an early night...

debbo    pirate
02/10/2012 at 18:07

FeFe - dodgy bloke was it?  

Hope - oh poor you and poor Shannon    you can run fast though, so that's something

I've run in the rain and am going to work soon 

M...eldy    pirate
02/10/2012 at 18:56

Evening all

I am a little stuffed

I have achieved a lot today and managed to shoehorn a 45 minute turbo into the mix as well

Now its nearly bedtime 

Hope, I expect you are asleep already!

02/10/2012 at 19:22

evening all, leaving work shortly

Ferret - not at all currently, the plan is to put them up somehow (despite the  2 brackets not being on the same bit of wall). it's only going to hold towels so it doesn't matter if it's not very secure

M...eldy    pirate
02/10/2012 at 21:38

Towels can be a tad heavy  

Tomorrow is horse, swim, tip, gym, run and in that order .... !!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.