The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

147,701 to 147,720 of 151,850 messages
M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 16:35

I have an iPhone 4 but I have a very expensive Mdot cover on mine

You can buy the cheapy eBay ones and if they are crap then let the rest of us know so we dont waste our money   

That reminds me, I just need a plain black cover for mine and I keep forgetting

14/10/2012 at 16:43
Debbo I have an Invisible Shield on the front so it's protected and a Roxy cover, silicon feeling thing, bought in Sydney I am quite clumsy and it helps me keep a grip on it...bounces in it quite well...ahem.
debbo    pirate
14/10/2012 at 16:45
Holly - no scratches or anything? Mine wouldn't party either and certainly wouldn't go down the loo like many seem to - maybe I don't need a cover either

Melds - erm, no
Holly_Golightly    pirate
14/10/2012 at 16:55

a couple of tiny scratches on the back when it's inadvertently shared a pocket with keys - but nothing on the front.

debbo    pirate
14/10/2012 at 17:05
I quite like a silicon cover for grippiness too - I will see what I can find, or maybe keep it in a sock

A clean one of course
14/10/2012 at 17:29

debbo - Jjunior got me a dead bling sparkly leopardprint case for mine.

From one of those pretend market stalls in a shopping mall. It's losing a few jewels now, and is a bit grubby around the outside, but to be honest I've kept it on all the time because I think the iPhone is a slippery little bugger and I'm sure I'd have smashed it several times over by now if I'd not had some sort of cover.

edit: what I mean is, it makes it much easier to hold.

Edited: 14/10/2012 at 17:30
M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 18:15

I am home and so far still awake !!!

14/10/2012 at 18:18
I have a screenshield on the front and a cheap ??3.99 cover on the back of my phone.

I haven't cooked and probably won't...I've got tonsillitis again! Second time in a month ffs and I have another week from hell coming up at work too.

Well done to the racers
14/10/2012 at 18:25

I don't have an iPhone but I have a smart phone.

I have a screen shield on the front and a cheap cover from ebay on the back.  My phone normally kicks around in the bottom of my handbag with keys and all the other clobber we tend to accumulate in our handbags

Congrats to all those who raced today.  It was very cold when I woke up this morning so getting out and running a race would not have been welcome on my agenda.  And double congrats on the PeeBees

I have no other news

M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 18:48

Presumably you are too old to have them whipped out dear??

I would always have a cover I think although I dont have a screen protector

Schmunks, no unwanted visitors??    ( I dont mean Barlos)  

14/10/2012 at 19:33
He knew I was busy this weekend, but said he would drop in during this week as he was working in the area, this was before he seemed to back down, so who knows.

I guess I will have my answer by Friday
14/10/2012 at 19:44
Melds....my old GP said they'd do it if I had it six times in 12 months but said that if it was related to being run down, I'd probably get an infection elsewhere instead, so I never persued it....and having had four ops in the last four years, I am not keen to have another if I can avoid it!
14/10/2012 at 20:22

I had mine out when I was small. Thankfully.

seren nos yn canu    pirate
14/10/2012 at 20:22

they are much more cautious about removing them nowadays aren't they........

I think that it is bedtime.nos da

14/10/2012 at 20:24

I had mine out when I was 19, after a quinsy   Oh the fun. They promised I could go home if I ate cornflakes and a horrible bread roll...then they changed their mind. Mind you, I'd been having tonsilitis every month for 10 days a month since I was about 12, so I could put up with that

Whip 'em out Cas.

seren nos yn canu    pirate
14/10/2012 at 20:25

i tried with the cycling club again today and i got dropped on the long hills.the shorter ones I could justabout cope with.so after snowdon i will be hitting the bike....not that i have ran more thsn 10 miles in total in the last few weeks

14/10/2012 at 20:32

Having tonsils out isn't a bad op. Not like your version of ops anyway

seren, you'll get it back soon enough

M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 20:51

They were going to whip mine out at some stage after numerous bouts of tonsilitis ... then I had GF and they considered whipping out other parts instead when that became a bit nasty
They got nuffin 

14/10/2012 at 21:12

*folds paws protectively over spleen coz they nearly got that from me, too*

I still gots me tonsils!  See?

M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 21:22

Yep ... thats the one!

I think my cat has been on the smelling salts .. he has gone a leeeetle bit crayzeee

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.