The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,261 to 148,280 of 151,509 messages
19/11/2012 at 07:22
If the weather is like where I am its a bike day - cold and crisp, first frost

I'm a-coughing and a-sneezing my way to work.
seren nos    pirate
19/11/2012 at 07:24

thats what i am hoping for TMW.if its raining i'm going running though

Hope    pirate
19/11/2012 at 07:29

Morning folks.

Seren you're turning in to a proper domestic goddess. I could do with you coming around here, I've had a busy weekend but it's been seriously lacking on the housework front.

Oooh... I'm a bit tired for a Monday! Plan is to power through today and get to bed as early as I possibly can tonight.

seren nos    pirate
19/11/2012 at 07:32

you haven't seen my bedroom..........i was just about getting it tidied up when i started on the downstairs and hall.now all the stuff shifted from their is in my bedroom.so neds a few days sorting that all back into some tidyness.............i love things being tidy but it never seems to last for long

M...eldy    pirate
19/11/2012 at 16:41

Good heavens its evening already  (well its dark and the curtains are closed, its good enough for me)
realised that I have forgotten 2 friends birthdays over the weekend, luckily I have a 'been on nights' excuse !!

19/11/2012 at 16:50

Afternoon all,

I've got my dried fruit steeping, but I was out at the weekend so couldn't do the other bits (but did manage to shift long run to the Friday).

Happy birthday or Penblwydd hapus (says Google) to Mr SN and GWS to TMW.

Mild down here, but long range says the mercurys going to tumble next week.

seren nos    pirate
19/11/2012 at 18:02
Been pouring with rain all day so I did yoga and fitball instead of the bike
19/11/2012 at 18:57
I have been wandering round in freezing fog in Rotterdam all day brrrrrrr
19/11/2012 at 19:03

It's so long since I came in here that I had to log in!!

I sowwee. I hope all are well and happy and the poorly peeps are gettin' wellerer or at least enjoyin' the whisky froat remedies.

M...eldy    pirate
19/11/2012 at 19:14

I'm ready for bed again already and I only got out of it at 1.30    

19/11/2012 at 20:10

i have snot streaming from my nose continually and i'm trying to write up a project proposal for college! Not good

seren nos    pirate
19/11/2012 at 20:15

fefe...perfect translation .......

y arms struyggled with squash......must have been the weightsa inthe fitball session.......

I still managed to win all 4 games.but one was quite close........had fun...ready for bath and bed now.but got to pick up youngest at 9:15pm as OH is having a  drink with dinner

19/11/2012 at 23:39

i still have snot streaming but at least i have sent off the proposal to my tutor for perusal

been messaged by someone about the room who sounds promising. we'll see.

20/11/2012 at 08:08
It's wet n windy here
seren nos    pirate
20/11/2012 at 08:18

hop[e you are feeling better this morning TMW....been out early in the dark for a short run and feel ready to take on the day

mild here outside and i managed to catch a dry spell for my run

20/11/2012 at 08:27

morning all, wet and horrid here

up at 6 again which wasn't fun having been to bed at 1

have found some lemsip / day nurse / tissues so a bit better prepared

20/11/2012 at 08:29
Hippos (that's honestly the autocorrect I got.) Hippos morning everybuddy! *boggle*

Hope the snot dries up today Chavlet.

I have been swimming, I have but my 400m time still starts with an 8.xx.
20/11/2012 at 13:02

Afternoon (and perhaps Giraffes to Mouse),

having looked out of the door and decided that full wetweather gear was needed this morning- it took about as long as it took to put said gear on for the rain to stop.

I can't remember whether it was Rotterdam or Antwerp where they stopped the building of a block of appartments that was actually a purpose designed brothel- I was about to have a google but figured the that surfing for brothels on work equipment might not be the cleverest idea.

20/11/2012 at 13:13

i can report that combination of spicy indian food brought in for a colleagues birthday and day nurse seems to be stemming the flow a bit.

seren nos    pirate
20/11/2012 at 14:27

so glad i ran at 6.its been raining heavily again since before 8 this morning......

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.