The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,301 to 148,320 of 151,123 messages
seren nos    pirate
21/11/2012 at 13:47

those spin classes are a bit hard on the old quads aren't they.enjoyed it

21/11/2012 at 16:33
I love spinning! Something about group sufferance that I love hehe!

Apologies HC, the south bank Christmas market is open...the lights have been off when I've been past in the last few days and the gloom meant I missed the huts!
M...eldy    pirate
21/11/2012 at 19:06

I have swum and biked and gymned .... again!

Gluwein is rather nice I have to say and I am not a great lover of those kinds of spices usually

21/11/2012 at 20:51

Top training that woman. 

I've just discovered Shepherd Neame Christmas Ale (currently on special offer)- very nice, but at 7% one for savouring rather than quaffing with abandon.

M...eldy    pirate
21/11/2012 at 21:15

Hmmm Shepherd Neame is a very good brew house 

Training day tomorrow so I think I may have an early night with Mouse and Seren

Laters pepes 

21/11/2012 at 21:16
I'm just heading up!

Night night.
21/11/2012 at 21:43
Meh, I'm just heading home

3 nights in a row staying late due to a locked batch process delaying things

No-one in the business seems to know how to resolve.

And I need to do a rewrite of my college project proposal by Friday too :/

Must have contacted approx 40 people for my spare room off various websites, barely any responses so far. Not what I was expecting really
21/11/2012 at 22:44

I'm still up!

What with that and buying Very High Heeled Shoes, I feel as though I'm entering adulthood at last...

Lots of catching up to do.

ninight and take care, all.

xx

seren nos    pirate
22/11/2012 at 07:07

morning all

i had a little bike ride last night in the dark.........left house for youth club and the village and bypass was gridlocked...............so had to get the bike out and quickly fit on lights nd cycle to youth club........

every bit helps.................

wednesday is my late night meldy and I'm out of the house till atround 10pm

Hope    pirate
22/11/2012 at 07:33

Morning.

Busy busy here as usual. I can't believe how fast the weeks are whizzing by. It'll be Christmas before we know it!

I managed to get up and get my run done early today as I've got a friends leaving dooo after work. I'm really enjoying my running at the moment. There's a lot to be said for the base phase imho. No pressure, no mad garmin watching, just lovely running. Super stuff.

Enjoy your high heels Jj

22/11/2012 at 17:09

Blimey it's getting a bit windy out there- hope all the westerly wingers are safely tucked up at home.  Current forecast says I'm going to get wet walking to Pilates tonight.

seren nos    pirate
22/11/2012 at 17:27

i had a lovely day at gloucester tasting all the cheeses and oils and marmalades etc........spent a fortune.all on food.................

it was very windy there that the stall holders were in danger of losing their stalls.........

but on the way home the wind was joined with torrential rain which made it very difficult to drive.but safely home

22/11/2012 at 18:38
I'm at home. Locked up for the night already. The cats and I have been looking bleakly out the windows all day.
M...eldy    pirate
22/11/2012 at 18:43

I too am home, it was most windy on the way back tonight ... I do hope it all blows over soon (pun intended) as I would quite like an early night

Training day all day (of the wrong variety) so have missed ther dose of fresh air

I think I have more leaves in my hall than there are left on the trees!!

seren nos    pirate
22/11/2012 at 19:32

i have a night race on saturday and if this rain continues its going to be a mud bath in the dark.............

22/11/2012 at 20:26

i have had someone round to look at the room, they seem nice, all seems positive.

M...eldy    pirate
22/11/2012 at 20:29

Good news chav!   Make sure they are gainfully employed and dont forget to ask for a reference   

Seren, it will be fun !    Where is this madness taking place (if at all)  ?

seren nos    pirate
22/11/2012 at 20:39

the bre3con beacons starting at talybont again..........but a different route .just shares a few miles with the ultra route and its only 20 miles

22/11/2012 at 20:45

meldy, they mentioned what they did for a living. having done some internet research it appears to be kosher

i will be doing some more formal stuff.

think the chance of college work tonight is zero! knackered.com

M...eldy    pirate
22/11/2012 at 20:52

Oh well Seren, you are used to the Brecons in pouring rain !!!

I am off to bed in a mo as well, a few things to sort out for the morning and I shall be trying to sleep surrounded by a hurricane by the sounds of it !

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.