The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,321 to 148,340 of 151,850 messages
22/11/2012 at 23:14

it certainly is a bit windywoo, isn't it?! Rain just started lashing the windows, and Sky is definitely getting a bit scribbly...

I've texted Jjunior three times this evening, but I've been too thick to connect the difficult-to-pinpoint  "bbzzzz" each time I text with the fact that she's clearly forgotten to take her phone with her!

seren nos yn canu    pirate
23/11/2012 at 08:13

the storm has passed and we have some blue skies

23/11/2012 at 08:23
Morning.

Blue skies here too. I hope everyone is ok and not too battered by the storms.

I overslept this morning, despite turning my light out at 22.04 last night. I think this is mainly due to a power cut in the night doing strange things to my neighbour's alarm which commenced activity at 2.30 approx for the best part of an hour. It went off when the power went off and then went off again when the power came back on again. Neighbours clearly away.
23/11/2012 at 11:20

Mornin'

The world seems a bit fresher this morning, more clearly defined. No fog or drizzle anywhere and while the sky's not blue, it's bright. I've had a bitty week - not terribly productive, but a couple of very enjoyable days so I'm going to count that as net gain. 

Erm. You've probably read more entertaining posts than that. 

I'm not doing very well on the social networking front at the moment - I think I shall give myself (and you) a bit of a break.

*pads off, in a boring sort of way*

23/11/2012 at 12:44

Afternoon all,

glad to hear no-one has been blown away or disappeared into torrents of water.  Surrey appears completely windless today which is nicer than last night.

Race well Seren, it does look as if you're going to get drenched (according to the BBC weather).  Hope the lodger thing works out OK TMW.

23/11/2012 at 13:46

Hello strangers!

Got a day off today as working tomorrow instead, so thought I'd pop in!

It's a bit of a rubbish day off as I need to commence sorting through a years worth of receipts again for annual accounts, but it's the last year I was mainly self employed, so will be the last set for a while. 

Brighter note - eight days til proper holiday, and long range forecast there is sunny and 24 degrees....hope it holds! 

23/11/2012 at 14:17

Who are you? :P

M...eldy    pirate
23/11/2012 at 14:49

Has she lost her way ?  

Spotty you should know better than to apologise for boring posts, its just people .. thats all   

If we only posted exciting things it would be a very queit thred indeed

I have packed my gym kit and I intend to use it.

23/11/2012 at 17:55

i am home from work early but am also tired and dreading the college rewrite tonight

not very exciting

23/11/2012 at 18:04

don't envy you TMW

M...eldy    pirate
23/11/2012 at 19:07

Hour and a half in the gym on the w\y home  

Is it bedtime yet?

23/11/2012 at 19:15

Meldy - yes, I 'spec you're right. 

I have spent most of the day thinking it was Saturday. So I have an extra day in hand. Heh.

Not run all week. I'm going to take my new runnin' shooooes out for a test drive in the morning, though.

Plum    pirate
23/11/2012 at 20:04

burp

23/11/2012 at 20:23
Did they nuke you successfully, Plum?

I have written lots today...5500 words to be precise...well more actually as that was just the features. I have written news stories today too. So much to do that I will need to work tomorrow so Jj had my Saturday today!
M...eldy    pirate
23/11/2012 at 20:57

Look whats regurgitated in the Wing ....

Good effort Cas!

Jj, Meldy is always right 

23/11/2012 at 21:01
No she isn't! She is a compulsive liar!!
M...eldy    pirate
23/11/2012 at 21:08

I dont realllly know how you can say that !!!!!

I am a fine upstanding member of the community and always tell the truth  

23/11/2012 at 21:17
See! She's even lying about that ffs!!
M...eldy    pirate
23/11/2012 at 21:25

Just you wait til the Christmas ride ..... I can take you on a Chilterns nature trail

23/11/2012 at 21:55

wvening.staying up to watch \jonathon davoes show as son went there this week to the recording.,............the show must have been desperate for audience as they plied them with drink .........8 of the 9 of them were underage 

we keep on seeing his arm and the occassional head shot

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.