The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,421 to 148,440 of 151,213 messages
M...eldy    pirate
23/11/2012 at 21:08

I dont realllly know how you can say that !!!!!

I am a fine upstanding member of the community and always tell the truth  

23/11/2012 at 21:17
See! She's even lying about that ffs!!
M...eldy    pirate
23/11/2012 at 21:25

Just you wait til the Christmas ride ..... I can take you on a Chilterns nature trail

seren nos    pirate
23/11/2012 at 21:55

wvening.staying up to watch \jonathon davoes show as son went there this week to the recording.,............the show must have been desperate for audience as they plied them with drink .........8 of the 9 of them were underage 

we keep on seeing his arm and the occassional head shot

24/11/2012 at 07:34
Morning.

It's not raining! What's it like in Wales Seren/Hope?
seren nos    pirate
24/11/2012 at 07:39

dry at the moment.....told its coming in at 10 am this morning......heavy rain and wind .........hope they don't need to change the course tonight......i have recced the 20 mile route to prevent getting lost.............mind it will all look different in the dark i know.....

24/11/2012 at 07:42
You're so hard!!!
Hope    pirate
24/11/2012 at 08:22

Yup no rain yet Mousey, so I'm getting in my long run soon. Hopefully I will miss it.
#magicalthinking.

Seren....no words!

Hope    pirate
24/11/2012 at 08:23

No in fact, I would like to get together all my non running friends who are constantly telling me how mad I am, and introduce them to Seren!!

24/11/2012 at 17:07

college project proposal submitted, wet trip into london for college tutorial, wet walk around london for lunch with a friend, back in the house and warming up, just had some lovely winter comfort food, corned beef hash and beans

seren nos    pirate
25/11/2012 at 00:48

well.the weather could have been a lot worse...............but the paths would have struggled to get worst.running through rivers of water or mud for the majority of the 20 miles.............so glad we did a recce as the number of people who passed up more than one was amazing........

in fact we navigated the best course back from the final checkpoint...........and i was astounded to be the first lady home............and yes there was more than one of us.there were at least 7/8..........I have a nice new trophy.............my winning time was 4:48.and apparantley the female record was set 3 years ago by a fell runner............at around 2:30 

25/11/2012 at 16:55

good day here

friends round for lunch, lovely to catch up.

and i think i've found my lodger, someone came round today, loved the place and wants to take the room. i got on well with her too, so fingers crossed that will be sorted.

M...eldy    pirate
25/11/2012 at 22:29

Bizzy ole day

Left Hollys this morning after Bacon & Eggs ..  managed a quick 30 mins run before leaving for w*rk which has been stoooopid bizzy for a Sunday, mostly weather related I hasten to add and I am just about going home now ... I shall not be up early in the morning thats for sure !!

Seren, you are indeed barking

Chav, hope this all works out well for you

debbo    pirate
26/11/2012 at 06:44
Cooeeee Melds - you up?

I finished the last of five night shits 23 hours ago and now I'm off to work again - doesn't seem right

Fingers crossed about the lodger TMW

I've forgotten everything else
seren nos    pirate
26/11/2012 at 07:50

TMW.hope it works out....

debbo.you need to work part time.those shifts are crazy..................

My achillies is a bit creaky after the race and so will have  aswim and a sauna this morning I think.supopossed to be playing squash tonight with hubby.............so need to get it functioning

26/11/2012 at 12:36

Afternoon all,

hope the achillies is nothing serious Seren.  Also hope Debbo has a quiet shift (or is it better if it's busy to help you not to fall asleep?).  Fingers crossed for you TMW.

I wonder how Smiffy got on at the Gatliffe, the countryside local to me is absolutely sodden so I'm guessing it will have been epically wet.  I'm grateful to whichever service it was that removed the fallen tree at the top of 'my' 17% upflat, the only remaining evidence was lots of leaves and the road closed sign  facing the traffic coming down the hill.

26/11/2012 at 13:10

the one time i did Gatliff it was frozen but it is generally a mudfest, would think it especially so this time

M...eldy    pirate
26/11/2012 at 19:20

Seren I would think a game of squash was the last thing your achilles needed!

I wasnt awake at that time Wifey no, me and the cat had a lie in and then I went to the pool and swam like a dolphin for an hour and then I came to work !

3 nights hifts to go and then its partyeeeee time

debbo    pirate
26/11/2012 at 19:40
I am on the sofa drinking wine but am back at work for a 14 hour shift in the morning

Seren - I'm doing a few extra shifts - money is needed for various things, like Christmas and my next holiday
seren nos    pirate
26/11/2012 at 20:37

thats ok Debbo............if your getting the money in then not so bad.....

this morning I swam and then I had a sauna and then a bit of stretching etc in the gym and then an hour of yoga and my achillies felt fine this afternoon..........one of thoise things must have worked..........squash fine but in the 4th game hunny actually got close to winning...........

waiting to see if it stiffens up in the morning again.but eledst is in college at the crack of dawn tomorrow so i have been able to book the early morning spin class 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.