The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,461 to 148,480 of 151,123 messages
08/12/2012 at 17:46

Hope you're enjoying your weekend UC.

Top non-crashing there Mouse.

I now know what to buy Wabbs for Christmas although quite how you wrap a boot up the bum I'm not certain.

I managed to get my derriere out of the door in time to finish the run in daylight- fish pie for tea and then study road maps for a route for tomorrows cycle.

Meldy- cut and shut as in two dodgy cars which have been welded together to produce a frankenstein monster- to me the 'F1 bit' out of the Chain doesn't fit with the rest of the song. 

M...eldy    pirate
08/12/2012 at 17:53

I've obviously missed a conversation somewhere Ferret although I am aware of what a cut n shut is  

I have been asleep all day and it was rather nice !

seren nos    pirate
08/12/2012 at 18:02

i am ready for bed now....there seems to be a lot of teenage male hormones around tonight and i'm not in the mood for it

08/12/2012 at 18:04
I have The Ginger Pikey One's germs and so am in quarantine. Won't be doing my 10k race tomorrow either

I had a power nap today instead of doing the housework
08/12/2012 at 18:05
Seren - did you get the attachment in the end.
seren nos    pirate
08/12/2012 at 18:06

sorry schmunkee.........i got it with the email but my computer wouldn't let mne open it so i need to recharge up the laptop as that should let me look at it

08/12/2012 at 18:14
Ok, let me know if you can't open it and I will have a re-think
M...eldy    pirate
08/12/2012 at 23:49

I appear to be at w*rk again 

09/12/2012 at 15:41

How did that happen Mouldy?  Did someone transport you to work without you know and you just woke up there?

Do you know that I ran yesterday and I ran today.  Could it be that.... ssssshh......the running fairy placed some mojo under my pillow?  i did put my running shoes under just in case!

09/12/2012 at 17:04
Well done Wabs

I cycled yesterday...well rude not to as I had a new bike to play with! Nothing fancy, just a Decathlon MTB to get my confidence back and to have something for NTRWR!

Ran today and made the route up as I went along so it ended up being a very hilly 16 miles as the roads fell off the Nirth Downs twice so I had the run back up the mountain twice too plus lots of undulations in between.

Plan is to attack the gym on mon, tues and weds...determined to get some value out of my Fitness First membership before it runs out at the end of the month!
M...eldy    pirate
09/12/2012 at 17:08

Nice one Cas!!   I have foregone the gym todayin favour of wrapping and sorting and hoovering so I then have 3 clear days off to do stuff I like  

Couple more presents to buy but as I am exchanging most of them next weekend I need to get a bit of a shift on, I have run out of paper and tags but am still in my jammies so no hope of getting out for any more

I have a 2 cakes and a cheescake to make next week and a veggie option for Saturday dinner ...

Wabbs, you want to becareful getting in to a routine like that !!

NTRWR will be ace this year  

09/12/2012 at 17:10
When is NTRWR this/next year? Am I right in thinking its just before NYE?
09/12/2012 at 17:13
30 December, Schmunks
debbo    pirate
09/12/2012 at 17:44

phew, I'm working nights over hogmanay, so can't make the NTRWR

in other news, I've run every day for 101 days.  A bit silly really.

I have done most of my christmas shopping, apart from for my girlie, who is just back from 10 weeks in the far east, so hasn't thought about presents yet - she needs to hurry, cos it's her 25th birthday tomorrow too - that makes me feel old ;-/

M...eldy    pirate
09/12/2012 at 17:51

I thought your name was on the list Schmunks?  Please pay attention  

101 days Wifey .... you'd be miles away by now

09/12/2012 at 17:57

i have been to bristol and bath and back to reading, then over to kent and back to reading

i've also put up a christmas tree and collected lots of tools (arf, arf)

highlight was getting a 6 ft gate and a 10ft scaffold board in my yaris

debbo    pirate
09/12/2012 at 18:05
TMW - sounds painful

Melds - sadly I'm still here - it doesn't work, this running lark
seren nos    pirate
10/12/2012 at 08:09

Schmunkee.....My laptop can open and saccess the file.thank you so much.it is wobderful.now i can try and keep a trackof what i'm actually doing

10/12/2012 at 14:17

Afternoon all,

to try and balance my bike tyre changing numptiness I've invested in some metal tyre levers- hopefully this should now mean that I don't get a chance to use them.

Top streaking there Debbo.

M...eldy    pirate
10/12/2012 at 19:37

I thought I would be right clever and do a 'click and collect' at the well known superstore so I loaded my basket on Saturday night (work has its uses) and was amazed how easy it was with the 'shopping list application' I chose the store I wanted to pick it all up from and then my time slot, slotted in between swim and gym, with temperatures hovering on freezing no chance of anything going off in the car while I produce a pile of sweat in the gym. I wander in to the store ( I am not that familiar with big shops) and queue up at customer service under a big sign saying 'click n collect' Once I got to the end of the queue which was also the queue of shame for fags, I announce that my name was Meldy and I was here to pick up my shopping. The lady informed me I needed to go to the bottom of the main car park to pick up my groceries, I didnt think I smelt that bad?  It transpires that the queue I was in was under an advert for 'CnC' rrather than the actual collection point ... I clicked
Sooooooooo all the way to the bottom of the car park to collect my shopping.  Apparently I should have had an email to confirm something ??  No text from Tescos to say 'your shopping is ready' ?? Nope.    Operator error more than likely.  Did I have my list on me? No.  All the way home in the effing school traffic to retrieve my list and then back to the store to trudge round trying to find random items such as dessimated coconut and vaccum packed chestnuts and icing sugar .... no wonder people get stressed at Christmas!!!   I'm only making 3 puddings and a main course!!
1.15hrs in the gym to unwind and home too late to make the cake so I shall do that one tomorrow   

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.