The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,541 to 148,560 of 151,422 messages
seren nos    pirate
15/12/2012 at 19:09

TMW.love the idea of being able to attend a wedding across the world via live stream.........

I am shattered..having driven over a 100 miles to watch a hockey match which we lost 3:2..........i then had to drive all the way back in torential rain.ready for a drink and bed......

got a race in the morning.i think its going to be very wet which mill makre the big dipper harder than any other year because it will be so soft

16/12/2012 at 00:01

yes it was quite good, only lasted a few moments. in SA you get a bloke to come to your house to marry you, they were in suit and dress so had made an effort!

one of my closest friends, who i miss very much.

seren nos    pirate
16/12/2012 at 13:38

morning all.. or it must be afternoon.......died one of my favourite races of the year today.the pudding run..and after such a horrible day uyesterday... they still pulled out all the stops and manged blue skies and sunshine.the muddiest time i have done it though

Hope    pirate
16/12/2012 at 15:17

Oh I did the pudding race at Merthyr mawr once, but I've haven't managed to get in again since. It's a good laugh. 

I had a good run this morning. The warmer weather and a bit of sunshine doesn't half make a difference! 

Off to do an hour of yoga now... lovely stuff! 

17/12/2012 at 10:29

Morning all,

it was the local holly run at the weekend, beautifully mild, I broke (one of) Smiffy's rules of running by going way too fast up the hill on lap 1 (of 3) which inevitably meant I then died a thousand deaths on the following loops. 

How was the musical TMW?  I'm deeply suspicious of cross over things having had the misfortune of seeing We Will Rock You.

17/12/2012 at 12:39

it was ok, not great, but for a free ticket i can't complain

if you like Green Day then it's more your thing

i was most impressed with the high volume of costume changes

M...eldy    pirate
17/12/2012 at 19:24

Hello everybody pepes

Well thats it, christmas over and done with and turkey salad for tea later tonight, had my fill of cousins and off spring and oldies for the year

Been sofa surfing for two nights so I am not looking forwards to a night shift tonight!

seren nos    pirate
17/12/2012 at 20:52

Meldy  doesn't sound appealing.....

i am ready for bed...made the mistake of eating a large dinner before playing squash tonight............

almost lost the first set but soon settled down to another 4-0 win 

18/12/2012 at 09:20
*pads in with selection of emergency punctuation so that Seren doesn't get smacked in the teef by Meldy, who is of course VERY appealing*
seren nos    pirate
18/12/2012 at 11:24

but in other news I am a training goddess........Day 9 of outlaw traing and i am storming through my sessions...............swam again today so no more swimming till Christmas eve

18/12/2012 at 15:54

Happy 27th of December Meldy (if my maths is correct), is the turkey all finished off yet?

Top training (and squashing) Seren.

We could probably build a festive tree affair with some of that punctuation, but I seems to remember that RW formatting normally means it all comes out wonky, so I'll insert a piccy.

http://i45.tinypic.com/10fxkbb.jpg

M...eldy    pirate
18/12/2012 at 17:20

Very well remembered Ferret !!  At least I shall have NYE done and dusted before anyone else!!

Woke up at 11 for a wee (MBMA) and then took ages to get back to sleep again, last night shift tonight

Nice training Seren, dont get too carried away eh !

seren nos    pirate
18/12/2012 at 17:39

since IMCH i have not followed a training plan for triathlon..and even then I had to half make it up after mising the first few months with injury.....

I'm excited at seeing how I can progress.............thisnis the first time I am being mentored for ironman........but it was so successful for me when i got mentored for the marathon I am hoping that having a structure and someone to report to each week will work wonders again

18/12/2012 at 17:47

Is Debbo mentoring you for this, too, Seren?

M...eldy    pirate
18/12/2012 at 18:12

That certainly works for me Seren ... which reminds me, I need to kick his arse 

debbo    pirate
18/12/2012 at 18:44
I can't do IM mentoring - I'd just tell her to run and not bother with the other two bits

In other news I have fallen on some slippy steps and hurt my arse and my elbow - grrrrr but at least I held on to my uninsured phone as I flew through the air - I was chatting at the time
M...eldy    pirate
18/12/2012 at 19:02

I think we should all mentor Seren, take a day each and give her a session to do 

18/12/2012 at 21:57

everyone looking forward to Christmas?

i can't wait.

hard at work in the garden, putting up new fencing and patio being laid.

18/12/2012 at 22:05

we

18/12/2012 at 22:06

wish

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.