The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,841 to 148,860 of 151,213 messages
01/01/2013 at 10:51

morning all

i watched a few episodes of the killing and had a nice meal, that's all.

knew when it was midnight as i nextdoor's dog went mad

seren nos    pirate
01/01/2013 at 11:19

I knew it was getting close to midnight when my family came and woke me up ....been in bed a couyple of hours....

I love the new year weather this morning...done 2 1/2 hours on the bike and it was gorgeous.....want to get out and do some more as you never know when the sun will be out again

but have new years dinner to cook

01/01/2013 at 12:58

Hehe, I went to bed about 10, woke up at 11:55, went back to sleep and woke up 4 minutes later by the sound of fireworks...mumbled something to D and back to sleep again. I'd like to be someone who enjoyed NYE but I am not We had ours the night before at my best mate's, bubbles, up 'til 1am (late for me nowadays!) and a right laugh. So all good

Still, Happy 2013 everyone. May it be full of love and laughter.

01/01/2013 at 14:04
Happy new ears my luffley friends.

Bed before midnight but only dozed as was fretting about Small Cat. She disappeared behind the dishwasher at midnight and she wasn't in the bedroom when I had a pee at 0430. Took ages to get back to sleep but managed to drag bum out of bed for 3.5 hrs on the bike today in blissful sunshine.

Now my sofa is calling me...
01/01/2013 at 14:39

Best wishes and HOPPY new year psychos......

The a@se of this wabbit got out and run this morning.  It wasn't pretty and I was not alone in that the excesses of the holiday period were felt and with me all the way!  'Tis a start back in the right direction....

In other news......  I have run every day in 2013.

Hope you all had a jolly fine one and are now ready to take on 2013.

01/01/2013 at 15:04

i have also run every day this year

i'm particularly glad it's been nice today as it really does give everyone a kickstart

Hope    pirate
01/01/2013 at 16:02

Too right! I've totally blitzed the house. All the decorations are packed away, the tree is out, I've washed all the floors and given everywhere a really good clean. It looks luffley here.
Just about to do dinner then I'll just chill out for this evening. It all went very well this year (apart from chest infection). I do love Christmas.

Back to work tomorrow though. pfft!  

seren nos    pirate
01/01/2013 at 17:24

Hope.allthat cleaning on new years day.you ust be mad .I cleaned the kitchen floor and hoovered.thats about my limit

debbo    pirate
01/01/2013 at 18:11

Happy new year!  I have worked, and slept, and done a short run in the nearly dark.

I have run every day for the last 123 days, AND every day this year so far

M...eldy    pirate
01/01/2013 at 18:50

Happy New Year all !!!

Home, knackered and full of champagne and cheese !!

Had a superb bike ride up and over the downs by Beachy Head this morning for a few hours which cleared the tubes, I think even Ditchy & Holly enjoyed themselves 

I did a big (for me) spring clean on Saturday so it was nice to come home to a clean & tidy house

Early shift tomorrow which is not quite so good ... tempted to take another day off but its a bit of a waste of hourse really

Hope    pirate
02/01/2013 at 07:23

Morning. Work today  Will be a grin and bear it sort of day I fear.

I've decided I need a coffee kick start today. I'm looking forward to 6pm all ready! 

M...eldy    pirate
02/01/2013 at 07:39

I've had two coffees already today and I have a feeling there will be a few more 

seren nos    pirate
02/01/2013 at 09:02

I am only on my first diet coke.,.......is it bed time yet

02/01/2013 at 09:39

Must be, surely....

M...eldy    pirate
02/01/2013 at 09:43

I think I was in bed last night before Eastenders finished ...not that I watch eastenders it was purely a benchmark for time 

02/01/2013 at 11:07

Morning all,

power cut at work over the festives which prevented me getting stuff done yesterday and also means that the heating was turned off, the office is still rather arctic but on the upside there's no risk of me falling asleep over my keyboard.

02/01/2013 at 12:54

Afternoonies and a HNY to you all!

I need to be in your Office, FeFe.  It's positively tropical in here and I am not allowed to have the window open .  So I shall  and fall asleep at my desk.

I think I have the post booze blues.  I didn't drink a lot on Monday and I did not have a hangover, but I kinda feel a bit bleurgh and my enthusiasm for much has hit rock bottom today.

But I am sure tomorrow will be a new day and bring with it a diffrent perspective

M...eldy    pirate
02/01/2013 at 13:07

Tomorrow is always another day (she says helpfully)

my day is 2 hours from finishing 

seren nos    pirate
02/01/2013 at 13:27

I'm having a tough day today as well schmunkee..........maybe I should go to bed until i feel better

M...eldy    pirate
02/01/2013 at 13:30

Wassup Seren?

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.