The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

148,921 to 148,940 of 151,761 messages
M...eldy    pirate
12/01/2013 at 16:31

No change with yer manky foot then Wifey?

seren nos    pirate
12/01/2013 at 17:11

she has another foot.don't worry..........I was 15th in total at the Park run today out of 26........yet was only 2nd in my age group.................last week i was first in my age group and there was 450 runners..........

strange the different nature of park runs

hopefully will get iout on my bike tomorrow as weather forecast looks good

Hope    pirate
12/01/2013 at 17:31
Are you sure about the weather seren?
It's gone a bit cold and sleety here. I'm coming out in a bad weather induced bad mood. I've a 15 mile run to do tomorrow and I really don't want to do it with icy pavements to worry about!

Maybe a glass of wine will help
seren nos    pirate
12/01/2013 at 17:43

wine will definitely help..........i'm planning on going down to cardiff to ride with the ajax lot........its going to be sunny with blue skies in the morning........even if a bit cold.its going to be perfect running weather Hope

12/01/2013 at 18:04

well a wasted day at college, the tutor was very poor

still tomorrow i get to go for a run with the lilac lovely

or rather i would, but he's crocked!

12/01/2013 at 19:52

Well, I guess that happens when you get to his age!

I had a very muddy run this morning (Chav - I ran from home over to High Elms and back) but it was fun...expected it to rain/sleet/snow during the time I was out but it didn't so I was too hot for most of the time.

Spent the afternoon pretending to be a girly girl and had my nails done. I had some gel polish done before Christmas and even on me it lasted over three weeks with just a couple of chips :O It was a lot cheaper to have done here than in central London where I had the first lot done though!!

It's supposed to be nice and sunny tomorrow so I'm planning a three hour run but on the road as while slip-sliding around this morning was fun, looking where you're feet are going all the time can get a bit tedious

12/01/2013 at 20:09

nice one cas

i am still trying to get over for a run sometime, are you guys free next Sat pm?

i have college in London till midday, so could get down to Hobbiton a little after 1pm, trains and buses permitting

12/01/2013 at 20:53

I'm around next saturday but just arranging a free pass for the Nuffield gym in Bromley for next sat, although I will probably go first thing and be done by lunchtime. Smiffy is working that day though.

Is it wrong to be looking at gym memberships while drinking wine? I've decided the new office location in the City is not good as all the gyms round there are £££ and membership of the same brands round here doesn't give me access to those ones but join the City ones and I can use the ones in Bromley...hmmm

12/01/2013 at 21:56

hmmm decisions eh cas!

maybe i'll drop you a text in the week when plans are firmer? could do another high elms run... though not sure how to get there via public transport!

12/01/2013 at 23:25
We can run to High Elms and the catch the R8 back to Hobbiton

Or I'll take Smiffyto work so I can have the car and pick you up!
seren nos    pirate
13/01/2013 at 07:45

Morning

sounds like your running is going well Cas

I'm going out on the bike this morning hopefully........looking promiwsing out there.will check when its light.........

Hope    pirate
13/01/2013 at 07:52

NO SNOWWWWWWW!!!!!

M...eldy    pirate
13/01/2013 at 07:57

Morning gang

I hate working day shifts on a weekend, I always feel cheated somehow ... I will however do a little run when I get home as I have a birthday present to deliver

I was very spoilt by my friends yesterday, I got the Team Sky 21 Days to Glory book and the 2012 Commemorative book and some chocolates and a set of Owl mugs and some G&B chocolates 

Am off to the Cycle Show next weekend with some free tickets - probably wouldn't have gone ordinarily as its at the Excel and a bit of a pain to get to but its a 3 shows in 1 kind of ticket and includes the Outdoor Show which also has an Everest Exhibition which I am very much looking forwards to

seren nos    pirate
13/01/2013 at 08:18

everest exhibition.sounds good

13/01/2013 at 11:40

enjoy Meldy

sounds good Cas, i'll drop you a text midweek

45 min run in the company of haile's lady friend while he got the tea mashing, served with vegan cake courtesy of myself

i now have a Pollard proudly hanging in the front room

M...eldy    pirate
13/01/2013 at 11:53

All the best people do Chav ....  I got mine cheap off eBay  

How is the old bugger anyway?

13/01/2013 at 12:18

bar dodgy feet he is in fine fettle

looking very svelte, and on top comedic form as always

M...eldy    pirate
13/01/2013 at 12:21

Did you get the wrong house? !

seren nos    pirate
13/01/2013 at 16:22

It was gorgeous out again.......not too much ice....managed just under 50 miles..........been a big bike week for me.......and second swim was good..........and running kept ticking over.......5 weeks good training for me.......waiting for it to start falling apart........can't remember having 5 good weeks in a row for a while

13/01/2013 at 17:41

I got Hayley to paint Smiffy a pic for Christmas and Smiffy sent him a text asking him when he was planning to fall off his perch so the paintings would be worth something

Only had time for a couple of hours running in the end - it was fecking cold and I was running on empty today as I didn't eat enough yesterday...oops!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.