The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

149,281 to 149,300 of 151,208 messages
26/01/2013 at 19:17

Can you send him over when you're done with him?

M...eldy    pirate
26/01/2013 at 19:26

Sharesies?  

26/01/2013 at 21:40
Owowowowowowowow! I slipped on frozen snow earlier while i was running and banged my coccyx, so it hurts to sit or lay on my back

Couldn't have been further from home when it happened and no phone with me so I had to run back. Had a hair appt to get to so that made me keep running.

Still managed almost 50 miles of running in the snow since last Saturday.
26/01/2013 at 21:43

My goodness, Cas, bless you.  That's a nasty one.  I hope the pain eases quickly.

Fantastic running in the snow.

M...eldy    pirate
26/01/2013 at 21:59

Running in the snow is ace ... ppity its been chucking it down with rain since I got back and its allllllllll gawn 

Hope the pain eases Cas, a hot bath may ease it?

I am at a desk, I would rather be in bed

26/01/2013 at 22:15
Still lots here...want some? It's going to be might squidgy underfoot when it does thaw. Might be road running for am week or two.

I have an ice pack on my backside but it's not helping to warm me up though!

Melds....I am in bed but I have been working but doing it Holly style with wine
M...eldy    pirate
26/01/2013 at 22:38

Thats my kind of work ... sadly I think it might be frowned upon 

27/01/2013 at 07:38
I am up. I am going swim. I hope the bed is still warm when you get in it Meldymoo.
seren nos    pirate
27/01/2013 at 15:39

Cas.hope its feeling better this morning...your running is really going well at the moment

I have raced 8 miles today and got myself a shiny new PB at 66:46...........I am well pleased and really enjoyed it and the last mile was sub 8 mins 

M...eldy    pirate
27/01/2013 at 16:53
Well done Seren, nice pb!

I'm having breakfast and will run about 7 before going back to work, well that's the cunning plan anyway! If anyone wants to tell me to stop being silly and stay indoors they are more than welcome!
seren nos    pirate
27/01/2013 at 17:00

No get out there..........I was lucky i finished before the rain this morning and this afternoon we have had several hailstorms......I had blue skies and sunshine for the hour and was perfect apart from the wind which was a little on the strong side 

sorry i am bouncing abit at the moment..4 mins faster than 2 years ago  when i went on to do my best couple of months running ever........so pleased that today went well

only 44 secs faster than 2009 when i was also running well......Its been a little while since i have got a PB as last year was not about racing but the double

M...eldy    pirate
27/01/2013 at 17:15
As a wise woman once said, keep a lid on it! You will make huge improvements this year just don't get carried away, oh and get that ruddy turbo set up sorted before you do your back in permanently!!

I am actually going to do a nice circular route tonight, I've done weeks of 'out n back' to keep times strict!
seren nos    pirate
27/01/2013 at 17:17

no need for turbo now the snow has gone......

seren nos    pirate
27/01/2013 at 17:19

but just looked at the weather forecast and it looks wall to wall rain for the next 10 days

27/01/2013 at 18:04

Well done Seren.  Really pleased for you.

Did you sort out all the other people you needed for a bike fit?  Is it the same price for 2, 3 or 4 people or does it get progressively cheaper?

I did an hour swim this morning and then a 2hr 10 min run.  I'm fecked. Trouble is, I know I won't sleep well tonight either.

seren nos    pirate
27/01/2013 at 18:09

i slept in thsi morning til gone 9.......made my pre race preperations a bit late ......

That was a good training morning there Mouse........

I should just try putting my road bike on the turbo and i should be fine for position.just scared of breaking it

27/01/2013 at 18:10

I had to study the inside of my eyelids earlier. I even persuaded the One Who Hasn't Had a Rest Day since NYE to have a nap. Which is a miracle in itself. Would explain why he's losing weight again though, which he's happy about.

Well done on your PeeBee Seren, orsum work

27/01/2013 at 18:16

Seren, that made me laugh - precisely how do you think you might break it?

I tried to study my eyelids and managed 15 mins and then the weather woke me up again.

I think I'm getting a bit stressed, I have another very hard week coming up and I need to get it started, so I can get it finished!

27/01/2013 at 19:47
Not read further than 2 pages back so apologies if I have missed anyone/anything

Seren - congrats on shiny PB

Mouse - bike fit cost depends on what fi you have any how many of you there are. For the one we had in Dec it was reduced from ??185 to ??100 if we got four people. Three people would have been more expensive but I can't remember by how much

Mrs F - congrats on getting him to take a nap

*curtseys to Meldy*

Nothing much happening at Schmunks Towers, except Jr has joined local Tri club and it seems to be going well. His swimming has come on noticeably as it is FC focused rather than any of the four strokes at Swim Club. How old does he have to be before he can do Lanza
27/01/2013 at 19:49
Oh, and I am *supposed* to be on Virgins Super Mega Hyper Broadband speed but I'll be darned if I can tell a difference

Grrrrrr!
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.