The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

149,341 to 149,360 of 151,208 messages
M...eldy    pirate
29/01/2013 at 19:00

Seren, thnking of Easter, I remember that there is a 70 mile route called the Buzzard Trail or something similar, do you fancy giving that a go ??  Either that or round and round in circles and up hills for a few hours ... I was goggling to see if I could find a downloadable map, lots of refernces to it but cant find a pdf. I think I have a leaflet somewhere in my tip of a house
Mousey .. you might like to join us, Devon not too far from you 

Hope    pirate
29/01/2013 at 19:16
Run done.
I've started following Pacesetters on Twitter Melds so hopefully I'll be lucky with a place. Seems a shame not to have something to train through the summer for.

Happy New Shooosiess!
M...eldy    pirate
29/01/2013 at 19:27

KNew you couldnt keep away from Percy for long  

Hope    pirate
29/01/2013 at 19:30
I know. I don't want to do a full one but don't want to let myself get too out of try training otherwise I will have a nasty shock getting back to it.
M...eldy    pirate
29/01/2013 at 19:34

Too true and the Vitis nicely placed in the year so you get the summer (??) to train!!

29/01/2013 at 20:30

evening all

left my running shoes at work, no run for me!

M...eldy    pirate
29/01/2013 at 20:31

Doh !!

seren nos    pirate
29/01/2013 at 20:32

evening all

i have run in the wind and rain.it was still quite warm out.....

fingers crossed for a break in the rain in the morning to get out on the bike

M...eldy    pirate
29/01/2013 at 21:26

It is very warm out there .. positively baking in fact !!

Hope    pirate
29/01/2013 at 22:22
Oh good grief!
Have spent an HOUR looking at pretty pictures on Pinerest!
Another powerful tool of procrastination in my arsenal!
30/01/2013 at 11:56

morning all

i am sneezing a lot, but a run and some bean curry should cure that

seren nos    pirate
30/01/2013 at 12:55

warm out today.

jackt came off and buff.then arm warmers and leg warmers.ended up cycling in shorts and shirt

it was windy out there

M...eldy    pirate
30/01/2013 at 17:31

I was out in shorts and a light bike jacket ... regretted that when I came out of the gym and it was blowing a feckin gale 

My day :

Take norty neddy out for a wander, he made a beeline for all the puddles and had a damn good splash .. nothing a like a good laugh and a smile to start the day

Swim for an hour .. 100 swim, 100 kick and 100 pull for nearly an hour with a timed 800 on the end ... what larks !!

45min turbo with 1 minute on 1 minute off intervals and then an hour in the gym looking for my glutes and placating my calfs 

Yesterdays risotto for tea and a cup of coffee

Thats Wednesday done.

Hope    pirate
30/01/2013 at 17:47
Evening all. Finished work in almost daylight!! Wohoooo! Spring is on its way!

I have a pace practice run to do. I'm quite looking forward to it. My head is very full of planning stuff and if there's one thing a pace run does it's empty my head.

No2 daughter had 2nd of 4 Uni interviews today... Gingers crossed everyone!
M...eldy    pirate
30/01/2013 at 18:04

Goodness yes, gingers crossed ! 

30/01/2013 at 21:58

i ran for an hr, found it warmish.

horrendous train journey home from work,ruined by 10 football fans chanting obscenities to an unamused carriage of commuters. i asked them to be quiet but to no avail, just got a bunch of abuse. no-one else did anything. 

some time before i am home in the daylight...

uni interviews are generally quite laid back, i'm sure it will be fine

30/01/2013 at 23:30

I've just finished work for tonight.  Oh lucky me.

31/01/2013 at 07:43

There's something askew with your work/life balance when all you use are the 'out of hours' access doors because the main building is locked when you come in and when you leave.  I finally get to WFM tomorrow, I don't think I'm even going to get up until lunch time.

M...eldy    pirate
31/01/2013 at 07:50

I have to get up at 5am for 3 days running FFS!!

and I need to run in my nooooo shoesies tonight if I can stay awake long enough

seren nos    pirate
31/01/2013 at 08:00

morning..It has just started tipping it down here.......and I have to run the 9 miles home from the garage as the car is gtoing in for a service and mot...........and then will have to run back this afternoon for it.....

I have the feeling i am going to spend most of the day soaked..............My normal thursday morning of pool, sauna and yoga is looking appealing at the moment

I was out late last night as it was wednesday......so a little tired

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.