The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

149,461 to 149,480 of 151,850 messages
M...eldy    pirate
13/02/2013 at 17:06

The bath?

13/02/2013 at 18:45

Maybe we can take turns sitting on the turbo Fefe?

Hope    pirate
13/02/2013 at 20:32

Evening. I did try to post earlier but I had a bad case of weather/pre run grumps. Now I'm in my pj's under my lovely Gwen blankie I am much happier.

You off on hols Schmunks? Very nice. Try and bring some sunshine home 
Your cinema experience sounds delightful! 

Not much happening here. It's all a bit work and training at the mo. 

M...eldy    pirate
13/02/2013 at 20:39

Happychap ... is that like so many watts earns you a mouthful??

I was a swim goddess earlier and I shall be again tomorrow

Hope, I think I need a gwennie for work, especially on nights  

13/02/2013 at 21:27
Xactly Mouldy. And for each 30secs over 130rpm you get a spoon of crumble and whatever custard or cream floats your boat afterwards :0)
Hope    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:45
God swimming!
As soon as the weather warms up a bit I'm gonna get back to it.
M...eldy    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:47

Yeah yeah  

Hope    pirate
13/02/2013 at 22:12
Yeah... Maybe
M...eldy    pirate
13/02/2013 at 22:21

I need to peruse some sessions that I can do for tomorrow .. I am erring towards 2 x timed mile to see how close I can get them !

14/02/2013 at 08:22
'lo

Oh! You've decorated - love what you've done with the place. May I pull up a cushion and have a li'l sit?
M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 12:07
As long as you are not bringing germblies????!!

Has Schmunks gone to Barcelona yet?

I haven't gone swimming, couldn't get out of bed in time but I may go for a run before work if I can get off my arse
seren nos yn canu    pirate
14/02/2013 at 12:44

i swam.......and am shatterred now but its shiny and so i really need to get a bike ride in.its only an hour and it sunny ..i should be jumping to get out

M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 16:21

It has been lovely all morning Seren but it is currently tipping it down here and blowing a hooley 

I didnt swim, I couldn't haul my carcass out of bed in time but I did go for another run so that was good

I shall swim tomorrow and all sorts of other stuff  

14/02/2013 at 16:50

It's been wonderfully mild down here today, and it's almost light enough at going home time to start contemplating running to next station rather than walking to the closest one.

Short run and Pilates for me this evening.

seren nos yn canu    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:18

I had a nap to clear my head and then headed for the dual cariageway for an hours cycling........the odd light rain shower but fine apart from that.............only got 2 more sessions to do in the next 3 days.......thats a good feeling...

Hope    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:24

Sounds like you're all doing great. I have a rest or a 'swim if I want to' day. Hmmm...
 I'm on  radiography course all day tomortrow and then have a really busy weekend ahead. No2 daughter is going into hospital for her knee operation on Monday so I've loads to sort out. I'm not sure how long we'll be in hospital for so I need to take plenty in to keep me occupied! 

Was that the lesser spotted jj I saw earlier? 

M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:28

It was .. thats a sure sign of Spring I reckon  

M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:29

Hope, are you going to be in a worse state than no2 on Monday?  

Hope    pirate
14/02/2013 at 18:02
I might be, but on the other hand we have waited so long for this, I'm just glad we are finally getting things sorted.

She'll have enough time to recover before starting uni too so the timing is good.
Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly and she can get on with life
14/02/2013 at 21:19

heehee. It wuz me, it wuz! I don't fink I haz any germblies left. All koffed out, they are. Just their after effects hanging on.

Hope, I'm so glad #2 is having her op. No fun, obviously, but the right direction, we hope. After all this wait, in 24 hours you'll (both!) be through it and wondering about the next stage. xx

talking about wind and rain and mud - just stepping off the front doorstep to try to get to the car leaves me ankle-deep in mud. It's really not pretty. And to think that only 24 hours ago we still had six inches of snow everywhere!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.