The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

149,501 to 149,520 of 151,123 messages
Hope    pirate
17/02/2013 at 08:09
I've a long looooong run to do. Am planning a route in my head
17/02/2013 at 20:57

what a lovely day, hope we all had fun training.

i spent the day tidying the house in anticipation of a viewing for my spare room, the guy came and seems nice. we will see... a few more options...

didn't get out for a run until just now, but managed a pleasant 7 miles this evening

seren nos    pirate
18/02/2013 at 09:14

loved the long bike yesterday as with the club and it was a beautiful day........wisdh i could get out again today but eldest hasnb#t shown any signs of getting up and youngest has a day off school...............waiting around in pj's as i don't know when he will get up so won't know if i wiull be swimming , running or cycling

18/02/2013 at 09:16

Morning.

18/02/2013 at 12:25

afternoon all. weight still going in the right direction

another nice day for cycling i guess

run for me later in the dark!

18/02/2013 at 17:09

Nice shrinking TMW.

There was no consensus at all as to how warm it was among the cyclists of Surrey yesterday.  Sun felt warm but I was still getting icy blasts of wind down the back of my neck and no real urge to unzip the jacket.  I was slightly perplexed by the chap in shorts and overshoes.

M...eldy    pirate
18/02/2013 at 18:29

Was that chap Seren by any chance?  

I have had a *good* day

Swim swum with a timed mile in the diddle aiming for consistent pacing (7.16 7.22 7.22 7.22 ) of the 400 splits and pretty much got that!   Looking to keep that for the other half and a bit ultimately
Ran for 10k which is the furthest I have done for a long time and then seemed to have gone ok as well
The sun shone and it was a lovely day

I even managed to ride the 'oss this morning and we had a nice little session as well

Good decrease chav, enjoy the run later, wont be long before that will be in the daylight as well!

Ferret there is still a nip in the air when the sun goes down for sure

18/02/2013 at 20:09

may be a while meldy, i don't get out running till 7pm at the earliest, think i must do most evening runs in the dark! never mind,

sounds like you've been busy, swimming, running, horsing... that is some speedy swimming and consistent splits

M...eldy    pirate
18/02/2013 at 20:17

I spose the thing with swimming is you cant tell consistency until you've finished unlesss you have some real fancy gadget!
At the PSOF Swimming Champs it was Mr Funkin that timed them for me but I dont think he was looking for a full time job 

seren nos    pirate
18/02/2013 at 21:06

brilliant swimming Meldy.i was pleased with my 2.7k in the hour....and an hour run this evening.......

My ribs are hurting tonight as i got the squash ball full hit into them........you can still see the red mark of the ball now

well done with the weight TMW.....you seem to be very determined at the moment...

seren nos    pirate
18/02/2013 at 21:07

Ferrett ...i was in shorts with overshoes.............and i did have my leg warmers around my ankles

M...eldy    pirate
18/02/2013 at 21:07

You need to give up these blood sports Seren!

18/02/2013 at 22:09

I'm baaaaack! Did ya miss me? Didya?  Didya?

Whoss bin going on, eh?

19/02/2013 at 08:17
Have you been away? You should have said!

Did you bring us back any presents?
seren nos    pirate
19/02/2013 at 08:18

I am disorganised today and don't know what to do training wise

M...eldy    pirate
19/02/2013 at 18:18

I cycled 60 miles and I saw a barn owl   

seren nos    pirate
19/02/2013 at 22:12

i have had a mixed day and just picked up middle son and so am going to bed.......nos da

seren nos    pirate
20/02/2013 at 08:07
Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

Was that the St David's Day 10k, Hope? I have done it a couple of times 

just realised this post....no not the dt davids day one as st davids day is not till 1st march..how can not everyone know that....wasn't everyone taught the 4 patron saints.........

the st davids day on ewill be on 3rd march and will be equally as expensive no doubt.....I will be doing a new half marathon in newport so i do not need to worry about PB's etc.just enjoy a new course

20/02/2013 at 13:52

just looking at races, £38 for Abingdon Marathon, more than London surely.

why do they charge so much? i'd like the option to pay less to not get a medal, goody bag, t shirt etc!

20/02/2013 at 14:17

I only do races for the medal...such a Muttley

Ran 8.5m along the river, up to Hampton Court, waved to Henry VIII, through Bushy Park, waved to Mr Woodpecker...lots of daffodils & crocus springing up too (I never know whether to use crocuses, croci or crocus...apparently all are acceptable...), truly luffly

Have a grand day everyone.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.