The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

149,521 to 149,540 of 151,208 messages
M...eldy    pirate
11/02/2013 at 15:25

I have no idea and to be fair it doesnt affect the pools times that much at the time that I go

Rest Day for me today which is nice, I think I may well attempt a run again tomorrrow, yesterdays cross trainer held no ill effects
I have calfs of steel now thanks to my strengthening exercises   

Hope    pirate
11/02/2013 at 17:31

I want a core of steel but I'm a bit hap hazard with my exercises so it's not likely to happen!
10 miles run. All at pace which with the hills around here is something of an out of body experience on times, so that's nice.

Have turned my todo list into a ta-daa list which is very satisfying. I just have to decided whether to go to cody balance class tonight or get my jammies on. I'm cold so Pj's  are currently winning  

11/02/2013 at 19:08
I am on a cold train home but plan to go out for a run in the sleet when I get home cos I'm a double hard barsteward...

I do expect to not enjoy it much!

Felt very zzz today and was impressed with my resolve to not use the vending machine!
M...eldy    pirate
11/02/2013 at 19:11

My PJs were on before the sun went down Hope .... not sure how well my cody is balanced either  

Nice resolve Chav, even better once you have been for a run, take care tho I suspect its freezing out there by now

11/02/2013 at 20:09
I was in PJs by 3pm but carried on working...only just finished. Got a snazzy new laptop which is very light. It is proving to have a few teething troubles with our VPN though!

I'm having lunch with a forumite tomorrow and then drinks with a winger in the evening
M...eldy    pirate
11/02/2013 at 20:16

How luffley .... on all accounts 

seren nos    pirate
11/02/2013 at 20:30

good self control TMW...sounds like a good tomorrow UC.

Was it cold for your run hope.............I managed to get out at 5 for an hour and it was starting to get cold.i had to put my armwarmers on for the last mile..........andf then played a game of squash on tired legs and pleased to win 5-0 again.bath and bed now i think

M...eldy    pirate
11/02/2013 at 20:44

Good effort Seren

I was going to bed but I need to check what is on telly at 9pm just in case I am missing anything!!

Lates/nights all week

I am booked in for the first of four Run Technique sessions on Friday, kind of thinking I will do the warm up and and drills and limit the actual running, drills should be like a R/W anyway ...can only try it and see !!
30 minute R/W planned for tomorrow

11/02/2013 at 21:58

well i can conclude it is still yucky out there, i tried out a new route, an area i used to run a few years ago near somewhere i lived shortly after graduating

the new route helped me slow down a bit, i'm concerned i've been burning carbs too much on recent runs

12/02/2013 at 06:51
Morning wingworld!
Hope    pirate
12/02/2013 at 07:22

Hello dear.

I'm thinking of hotting my first Zumba class tonight. Mrs.Funkin has done a good job of selling it to me. It sounds like a proper giggle 

12/02/2013 at 10:40

Giggling is deffo a core work-out Hope Well, I'm hoping it is as it's the only work-out my core ever gets...!

Day off today to do chores prior to D's 40th tomorrow...his mum and dad are coming up, so my skirting boards need to be in order I need to do my LSR tomorrow day time as working all weekend, so no chance then. Can't believe I am halfway through marathon schedule. Much too scary!

Hope all well and happy.

M...eldy    pirate
12/02/2013 at 15:44

Awesome skillz Mrs F!!

Would love to be a fly on the wall for Hopes first lesson ... can you video it for us?

I ran .. my leg didnt fall off and it is still attached, this is good news.

12/02/2013 at 15:52

Top non-crumbling there Melds.

Please convey bestest wishes to THO on his impending birthday Mrs F and top marks for getting half way there (we know a song about that, don't we children).

There's a small part of me that would like to be able to dance, but I'm not sure I'm capable of overcoming my exceptional undancyness.

seren nos    pirate
12/02/2013 at 16:02

good running Meldy....Mrs F.i am doing a LSR in the morning so will be thinking of you.......

trying to o all those phone calls i am avoiding.......

M...eldy    pirate

Oooh you had to go and mention crumble didnt you ..... now thats all I fancy

with nice runny custard   

seren nos    pirate

nnnnooooo got to be cream

M...eldy    pirate
12/02/2013 at 16:45

Oh no ... cream with cold puddings and custard with hot puddings 

12/02/2013 at 17:20

Fluorescent yellow custard out of a tin/packet or creme anglais?

12/02/2013 at 18:20

FeFe - I Les Mis'd when it first came out and it was the longest 2.5 hours of my life (and that's saying something considering the community weekends I have to endure )

I took Jr to see 'I Give It A Year' this afternoon and the time went really quickly so it shows it was a good film.  Unlike 'Flight' which I saw at the weekend which was a load of dross and resulted in someone with an exceedingly low boredom threshold and minute attention span talking to me the majority of the way through it and then walking out 30 mins before the end. Not only that, but the person sitting on the other side of him got my attention as I was leaving the auditorium and commented he had never sat next to anyone so noisy in his life before .

Still not got formal written planning permission so am getting a little concerned, but have been designing bathrooms and kitchens on-line courtesy of B&Q

Off to Barcelona on Thursday and can't stop doing Manuel impersonations

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.