The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

149,561 to 149,580 of 151,213 messages
seren nos    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:18

I had a nap to clear my head and then headed for the dual cariageway for an hours cycling........the odd light rain shower but fine apart from that.............only got 2 more sessions to do in the next 3 days.......thats a good feeling...

Hope    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:24

Sounds like you're all doing great. I have a rest or a 'swim if I want to' day. Hmmm...
 I'm on  radiography course all day tomortrow and then have a really busy weekend ahead. No2 daughter is going into hospital for her knee operation on Monday so I've loads to sort out. I'm not sure how long we'll be in hospital for so I need to take plenty in to keep me occupied! 

Was that the lesser spotted jj I saw earlier? 

M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:28

It was .. thats a sure sign of Spring I reckon  

M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 17:29

Hope, are you going to be in a worse state than no2 on Monday?  

Hope    pirate
14/02/2013 at 18:02
I might be, but on the other hand we have waited so long for this, I'm just glad we are finally getting things sorted.

She'll have enough time to recover before starting uni too so the timing is good.
Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly and she can get on with life
14/02/2013 at 21:19

heehee. It wuz me, it wuz! I don't fink I haz any germblies left. All koffed out, they are. Just their after effects hanging on.

Hope, I'm so glad #2 is having her op. No fun, obviously, but the right direction, we hope. After all this wait, in 24 hours you'll (both!) be through it and wondering about the next stage. xx

talking about wind and rain and mud - just stepping off the front doorstep to try to get to the car leaves me ankle-deep in mud. It's really not pretty. And to think that only 24 hours ago we still had six inches of snow everywhere!

M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 21:24

ankle deep??!!   That is some serious muddage  

Bath, hairwash and an early night eh Spotty??   

Why oh why oh why am I here til 2am ???   I do have a few things to tick off my 'to do' list, one of which I cant do cos I dont have a gun.

14/02/2013 at 21:56

ankle deep! i was annoyed when i ran in a puddle tonight

evening all...

good luck for hospital visits

M...eldy    pirate
14/02/2013 at 22:59

was it right up to you middle ??

Hope    pirate
15/02/2013 at 07:22
Thanks Jj
Morning all. I'm off to sexy Newport today for a radiography course.
I will try not to die of boredom.
Still....it's Friday..... How.... Bad... Can .... It...., be??
15/02/2013 at 12:19

afternoon guys, got a fun-filled afternoon rehearsing a presentation to 100 clients coming up...

M...eldy    pirate
16/02/2013 at 00:27

I appear to be at work ... It might be a long night

seren nos    pirate
16/02/2013 at 07:39

morning all

rest day today and the sun is shining and i see blue skies............so i guess it will strt raining tomorrow for my 100 miler on the bike

good week of training but a little stiff this morning....might pop out for a sauna......

Hope    pirate
16/02/2013 at 08:16

Morning from a cold a misty Wales. 

How did the presentation go TMW?

Seren I hope the weather brightens up for the bigg 'un tomorrow. No trace of blue sky here.

I have a 10k today. It doesnt start until 11 am. What a civilised time for the race 

I'm trying to be blase about it, I mean it's unlikely to be a pb with all the mara training... but you never know! Gingers crossed.

seren nos    pirate
16/02/2013 at 08:19

have you eased off the last couple of days in the training Hope.if so then there is a good chance of a PB.but like all races .. the weather the terrain.. the other runners all can affect the race....have  agood one 

seren nos    pirate
16/02/2013 at 08:21

thought that i might join you for the 10k then looked and it would cost me £30 to enter on the day for a 10k...in the same parks that the park run is free............i will stick with my rest day 

Hope    pirate
16/02/2013 at 08:37

Thanks Seren. Yes £30 is a lot! 

I had a rest day yesterday so we never know. *positive theoughts*

Shame you're not doing it. It would have been nice to meet up after. I think we are long overdue a girls weekend ladies. 

seren nos    pirate
16/02/2013 at 08:43

maybe we should just fit in a night out to keep us going till the next weekend

16/02/2013 at 08:49

was just a rehearsal session hope, the real thing is in early March

off to work to do my regrading in the attempt to get a slightly higher salary!

Hope    pirate
16/02/2013 at 14:21
Good luck!
Race was good. Wasnt a pb but I knew my head wasn't really in a race place so I'm happy with the result.
A lovely well organised race with very nice smiley marshals AND my first outing for my new Pirate Monaco
Hope you're all enjoying your training or resting.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.