seren nos    pirate
19/02/2013 at 08:18

I am disorganised today and don't know what to do training wise

M...eldy    pirate
19/02/2013 at 18:18

I cycled 60 miles and I saw a barn owl   

seren nos    pirate
19/02/2013 at 22:12

i have had a mixed day and just picked up middle son and so am going to bed.......nos da

seren nos    pirate
20/02/2013 at 08:07
Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

Was that the St David's Day 10k, Hope? I have done it a couple of times 

just realised this post....no not the dt davids day one as st davids day is not till 1st march..how can not everyone know that....wasn't everyone taught the 4 patron saints.........

the st davids day on ewill be on 3rd march and will be equally as expensive no doubt.....I will be doing a new half marathon in newport so i do not need to worry about PB's etc.just enjoy a new course

20/02/2013 at 13:52

just looking at races, £38 for Abingdon Marathon, more than London surely.

why do they charge so much? i'd like the option to pay less to not get a medal, goody bag, t shirt etc!

20/02/2013 at 14:17

I only do races for the medal...such a Muttley

Ran 8.5m along the river, up to Hampton Court, waved to Henry VIII, through Bushy Park, waved to Mr Woodpecker...lots of daffodils & crocus springing up too (I never know whether to use crocuses, croci or crocus...apparently all are acceptable...), truly luffly

Have a grand day everyone.

20/02/2013 at 15:03

Ooh, I love a medal, too. Hate getting t shirts etc.

Talk about dropping in on a thread - haven't been here for ages.

*waves*

Just thought i'd say that - if I can remember all my log in details etc - I'm going to be advertising a good as new Mako wetsuit soon.  I've tested it for 220 Triathlon and only wore it once so it really is as good as new pristine.  Not a single finger nail gouge!

It's this one. Size Small. It's going to retail at £399 but obv I'll want considerably less than that.  The review is coming out in the next issue but I gave it 90%.  I normally wear an Orca Alpha (same price point) and I couldn't feel any difference other than the legs and hips were narrower on the Mako so it took me longer to get on. The arms and shoulders were really comfy and thin.  Message me if you might be interested.

M...eldy    pirate
20/02/2013 at 18:13

Evening all .... good to see you again Henny even if you are pedalling your wares 

I swam and that was all I was good for today
Back in on earlies tomorrow so it will be an early introduction to jimjams tonight  !!

20/02/2013 at 18:25
Tut tut Melds. I do believe the correct term is 'peddling your wares'
M...eldy    pirate
20/02/2013 at 18:32

She *might* have brought them in on a bike ..... so nerrrr    

Mrs F, my apologies, that sounds a luffley run although they were giving air pollution warnings out for Londinium this week so take care of your chesticles 

20/02/2013 at 18:35
Smart arse
20/02/2013 at 21:13

lol

cold out tonight for a run...

M...eldy    pirate
21/02/2013 at 08:19

Good moaning all

Whether today turns into a rest day or not will depend on the next 10 hours  

21/02/2013 at 09:07

Morning team.

That sounds very Stingray Melds, hope Buckinghamshire behaves itself this morning.

I am running out of time to do things before holibobs, can I have an extra evening please?

M...eldy    pirate
21/02/2013 at 09:18

Where are you off to Ferret?

I am not much good on earlies so tend not to beat myself up too much if I dont get a session done after work, I am not (sure) need to check if I have had a rest day this set yet either, unless of course you count yesterdays swim !

21/02/2013 at 10:27

I'm orf to la belle France for a spot of skiing, but the kitchen needs a clean, I've a set of accounts to review and sign off and the friend I'm skiing with will be over tomorrow night for a pre-flight curry + beer.  

M...eldy    pirate
21/02/2013 at 10:46

How luffley  ,... is the snow still good?

21/02/2013 at 12:16

According to the interweb it's very good.  I think FB was out there a few weeks ago.

seren nos    pirate
21/02/2013 at 17:02

hope there is tyhe right amount of snow for you ferret

I am feeling cold all the time at the moment..........but managed to swim this morning for an hour and an hour yoga.with 75 minutes on the bike this afternoon.....knackered now but am on late hockey duties tonight which will be 9 till 10

M...eldy    pirate
21/02/2013 at 17:14

Seren, are you eating enough ??

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.