The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

149,661 to 149,680 of 151,761 messages
M...eldy    pirate
04/03/2013 at 20:35

Ahhaaahhh Mrs F .. praps they didnt cotton on as you weren't in 'the colours'??  I spose they may wonder what that strange woman is doing make that gurgling noise 

04/03/2013 at 20:54

'twas Funkin that, "aarrrgghhh"ed...I shouted, "Go Pirate"....oh well. Never mind Bigger things to worry about.

I just had treacle sponge and cows turd. Bliddy scrummy it was too.

M...eldy    pirate
04/03/2013 at 20:55

Bliddy lovely  

04/03/2013 at 21:33

evening all, what's the yargh about mouse? hope all is well

glad you had a decent run Mrs F, I think i've met Kirsty before, has she done a huge number of parkruns?

i have had a run, gosh it's cold

04/03/2013 at 21:35
I was yarghing at Mrs F in a pirate style. All is improving this end. It will soon be the end of term and my classes are getting easier. I'm hoping to get a life back soon.

I hope you're nice and warm now, TMW, good runnings!
04/03/2013 at 21:59

Yes, TMW, she's just done her 300th...she's my bestest running pal. We only met because of parkrun, then I dragged her to Ranelagh from Stragglers (her Mum & Dad were traumatised LOL!)...

Good work on getting out there tonight...mind, easier now there's quite a lot less of you I am sure

04/03/2013 at 22:00

(and yes, I am aware that the first paragraph makes me sound like we are 12 years old )

04/03/2013 at 22:25

jolly good all

seren nos    pirate
05/03/2013 at 08:44

morning and the sun is shining in south wales even though its cold.going to try a gentle run/wlak to assess my recovery

bit tired as addented a safeguarding children course last night and so i was home around 10.....and then as i'v egone past my bedtime i find it harder to sleep.i have that problem on a wednesday usually

05/03/2013 at 13:28

watch yourself seren

leaving early today as i am up at 0530 tomorrow to do a presentation in London ... which is also going out live on the web

guess i want to be asleep by 10pm

05/03/2013 at 14:16

Hope you kept the recovery gentle Seren.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow TMW.

Mrs F, I started Spitfire with gloves, hat, armwarmers and sleeves attached to my gilet all of which had gone by the end.  I think a combination of a little too much standing around at the end, burning the candle at both ends while on holiday and an aeroplane full of germs did for me.  A lot better this morning, but some early nights with the tixylix would do no harm.

seren nos    pirate
05/03/2013 at 17:55

did  a gentle 5 miles in an hour and then a very gentle 30 min spin on the turbo....then shopping.all going well thanks

05/03/2013 at 20:37

hmmm a gentle 90 minutes exercise! 

glad to hear it's going well

05/03/2013 at 21:36
Evenings!

Smiling at Seren's easy day. I'm glad you feel better though. Hugs to you.

I ran to spin and back and had a scrummy stir fry for dinner. Just about ready for me bed now.

I hope that Mr Ferret is in bed with Tixylix (Insert joke about Tixylix being forum name for FeFe's other half...)
seren nos    pirate
06/03/2013 at 12:12

after yesterdays 5 miles i ran 11 miles this morning with my OH...felt good and best news is there was no problem with the achillies at all.....maybe it was for the best i didn't race on the weekend...got to look for the positives

06/03/2013 at 14:09

I may have substituted a Ringwood Old Thumper for the tixylix but I was in bed for Mouse o'clock last night.  Virus is still deciding whether to be a fever, sore throat or chesty cough or all of the above so this weekends swimming 50m sprint relay looks like a non-starter (teams of 6, event runs for 50 minutes, most laps wins).

I wonder whether TMW is up on YouTube yet?

06/03/2013 at 18:28
I hope not

Presentation went ok, I thought it wasn't my best

Felt a lot more comfortable fielding questions from the audience

Its been a long day, glad I'm not back again tomorrow...
M...eldy    pirate
06/03/2013 at 18:56

Fielding questions is never easy Chavage, well done

I seem to have had a long day again and its not over til 11 ...

Seren, you will have recovered a lot quicker from virus and achilles issues by taking adequate rest   

I ran today, only 45 mis and it was ok, not perfect, but ok!
Phys tomorrow and will see what he reckons

06/03/2013 at 22:27

no run for me, too tired

came back and made feta and spinach rolls

then fixed boiler which was not working

what a long day, i know i'm going to be v.ratty tomorrow!

seren nos    pirate
07/03/2013 at 07:44

TMW....glad the day is over for you...hopefully you will not feel tooratty today....

off for a run in the mountains followed by a meal out with hubby

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.