I think I am going to beat Seren to bed tonight

x

13/03/2013 at 21:34

evening all

still cold but 73 minutes banked nonetheless

M...eldy    pirate
14/03/2013 at 07:43

Nice banking Chav!

W*rk day for me today and then a bit of banking for myself a bit later and then off out for dinner with the girlies tonight

I think I may be asleep in my soup 

seren nos yn canu    pirate
14/03/2013 at 07:48

wednesday night is my night out and i don't get home till after 12 so you must have beating me meldy

off to swim to see if it can be a bad as tuesday.....

14/03/2013 at 07:49
Today the aim is to resist the temptation to pig out at the buffet lunch our team are going to!
14/03/2013 at 07:53

TMW.....I find those impossible.i go and fill up a nice small plateful telling myself thats all i will eat and then I go back time and time again stuffing myself 

M...eldy    pirate
14/03/2013 at 08:07

Willpower woman, will power !!!

Swim will be fine as well ....  PMA 

14/03/2013 at 08:30
Seren, this one is tough because it has lots of different cuisine (Indian, Mediterranean, American, Chinese, Middle Eastern etc) so there will probably be a temptation to have a plate for each cuisine!

I plan to stick to chicken and veg, avoiding rich sauces and cheese
14/03/2013 at 08:34

TMW....I would have to have a plate of each........i'm terrible at those ones and then i have 4 desserts afterwards.....

Your plans sounds a good one

14/03/2013 at 09:24

Morning all,

we had a buffet yesterday- only sandwiches though.  I was relatively restrained (I was actually beaten to the last hoovering up round), but the cold sausage bun with way too much margarine was a mistake.

Meldy- we were invited to bring cake for the mid-morning break (to be sold off for comic relief).  I brought chocolate brownies which were mostly ignored, hence the leftovers.  I've left them in the kitchen upstairs at work in the hope that I'll be less tempted to reduce the backlog.

14/03/2013 at 12:45

Meldy..thank you for the PMA..I managed 2.8k for the first time ever

M...eldy    pirate
14/03/2013 at 17:53

Seren thats ace!!!  Well done you  

I ran a continuous 40 mins for the first time in ages (been on R/W since begnning of Jan) and it was nice and easy and the pace was quite quick relatively

I see Ferret ... we have frequent bake-offs at work and I have to make sure I am very busy indeed  

Hope    pirate
14/03/2013 at 20:31

Good news on the running Melds. 
Why am I talking all small and quote like??

Anyway, after a snotty start to the week I ran tonight. I'm finding myself looking forward to doing things other than just running, so I'm glad we're nearly there now.

The sunshine today made me want to get out on my bike. I am SO looking forward to warmer weather. Last 3 fingers on each hand were totally dead and white after tonights run.

COME ON SPRING!!! 

Hope    pirate
14/03/2013 at 20:31

Oh, well look at that... it came out ok.

M...eldy    pirate
15/03/2013 at 06:10
RW have done another badly executed update Hope so we all have to squint when we post
15/03/2013 at 06:58

morning......have to go out on my bike today .gopefully before it rains..........

15/03/2013 at 07:19

and was trying to work out where to go on the bike and realised that the closing date for a race we want to do is tomorrow......or an extra £4 each on the day.........

the postal addres id 15 miles away so that looks like where i can cycle this morning

15/03/2013 at 08:19
I was wondering that too hope

Good plan Seren

Still full after the buffet. Reckon I might be back at regular meals by tonight!
15/03/2013 at 11:47

Morning all (just),

looks like another weekend for the ducks then.  Must remember to re-proof my waterproofs as last time out they distinctly weren't.  There was a decidedly downbeat news story yesterday about the rough time livestock farmers are currently having.

Top running and swimming respectively Meldy and Seren.  Must remember to set my alarm for tomorrow morning's swim session.

15/03/2013 at 11:51

the first half of my bike ride was lovely...and then the rain returned......never mind dry and warm now......

off to shop..stocking up my caravan for the year this weekend

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.