The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

150,101 to 150,120 of 151,213 messages
16/04/2013 at 20:03
Ok, I'm counting on you then - will probably be back at work tomorrow :0(
17/04/2013 at 13:45

sub 15 stone last night.... lowest weight for some years... 3 stone off this year.... onwards and downwards

M...eldy    pirate
17/04/2013 at 18:24

Well done Chavage ...  thats some good work there, should see some results in the running as well

Looks well blustery out there at the moment .. debating a run before going back to work

seren nos    pirate
18/04/2013 at 07:57

TMW.excellent progress......a few people seem to be making a great effort in that department.despite this weather trying to get us down.......

wish I could join you

I need to run this morning

18/04/2013 at 09:27

TMW - that is awesome!  3 stone is loads of weight, that's more than my luggage when I went on holiday the other week.

Seren - going back a few pages but.... I've just signed up for that Bike Science sportive but I went for the slower 15mph (?) average group as this tends to be closer to my speed when I do that sort of distance in training.  I'm not comfortable with signing up for the mid speed group.  You're still very welcome to park at mine and we can bike down together if you want but then you may have to hang around a bit for group.

seren nos    pirate
18/04/2013 at 09:32

there was a 14 and a 16 mph group..i was in two mind then thought in a large group the 16 mph would be better as its a good pack

i couldn't do that speed on my own.but i read it that you would be doing it as a group.hopefully no big hills.......

i'm still in two minds

18/04/2013 at 09:56

Two minds about doing it at all or the group you want to be in?

Ahh it was 14 and 16 was it?  Looking at my recent stats, when I rode with club last weekend in the crappy weather we did 80 ish miles with some hills and our average pace was almost bang on 15mph.  I'd rather be relaxed than pushed, hence picking the slower group.

seren nos    pirate
18/04/2013 at 10:11

two minds about which group........i wanted to be pushed as i felt that 16 in the group was more like 14 on my own.

18/04/2013 at 13:28

cheers all, i've enjoyed the training if not the dieting so much

still got a long way to go... ideally another 2-3 stone

seren nos    pirate
20/04/2013 at 07:57

sunshine is south wales...better enjoy it as it might be my last...........

taking hubby to get his coach soon for the weekend in london.

i will be home alone.....well i think i might see one of my kids at some time

M...eldy    pirate
20/04/2013 at 18:42

15 miles in the sun .... sorted 

seren nos    pirate
20/04/2013 at 18:48

hope you have enough energy for the morning meldy....

i was so bored this morning i cleaned my cutlery drawer...luckily before i did anything else daft.i say taht the NEWTS were going to barry to swim in the sea this afternoon so tagged along.

first open water swim done this year...it was cold but beautiful

M...eldy    pirate
20/04/2013 at 18:52

We'll soon see !!

I hope Mousey did her long run as well .. she might have hoodwinked me into tired legs!!!

20/04/2013 at 19:18

fence painted, rosemary planted, seeds planted for poppies in border, garden tidied, floor mopped, laundry done, cupboard cleared out, sat in garden in sun for 10 mins before the sun passed (damn NE facing garden), friends over for a cuppa

tired now!

will get back into the swing of training with a run tomorrow, having missed last 3 days with work getting in the way

seren nos    pirate
20/04/2013 at 19:22

TMW.all that work must count as cross training.got to get those outside things done when you can

20/04/2013 at 20:11

yes i was thinking it sort of counts... hope your husband has a good VLM, think it might be a nice day for it

M...eldy    pirate
20/04/2013 at 20:15

Looks ideal running weather ...

At least our forecast has been downgraded to just 'cool' rather than any nasty wet stuff, need to sort out my wardrobe I think

21/04/2013 at 19:08

hope we've had a good day

i've been having fun in my shed

seren nos    pirate
21/04/2013 at 19:32

sounds dodgy TMW.

had a lovely day on the bike ride......glad I was there......especially as it had been raining in south wales before lunchtime

21/04/2013 at 22:33

Evenings.

I've had a lovely day and a lovely weekend.  I did a fab long run yesterday and backed it up with the WHC with Barley and Seren today.  I have a touch of the Meldies now and I'm not tired so I did a bit of work, going to turn in now with a book and hope that sleep will find me.

TMW sounds like you've been awesomely productive, house is coming along really well!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.