The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

150,201 to 150,220 of 151,213 messages
30/04/2013 at 21:54

sounds steep! hard work i bet seren. never found it easy running those sort of courses!

a gentle hour for me

M...eldy    pirate
01/05/2013 at 18:55

Nice little spin on the bike this afters ....beautiful day for it, little run tagged on the end and I saw my first lot of ducklings 

Obviously I have sen ducklings before .. but not this year 

01/05/2013 at 21:58

get out of town!

01/05/2013 at 22:32

Quack! Quack!

M...eldy    pirate
02/05/2013 at 13:43

Didn't you pay the bill ??   

02/05/2013 at 16:16

Truly a fowl joke Meldy.  It's also frighten small bunnies time of the year as well.

Away day to Nottingham yesterday, up at 5 and not back until 21:45, still a bit zonked this morning as I brought running kit into work but not the rucksack I need to carry all my bits back in.  Will have to potter round the park when I get home.

Hope the office was not too hectic Seren.

Jc- maybe try something a little different just to shake things up a bit?

seren nos    pirate
02/05/2013 at 18:30

took my mother to see woman in black in the theatre for an early birthday present.it was very good.but the theatre was warm and it was a matinee.and in the first 20 mins i had to resist a desire to shut my eyes.crazy when i was really enjoying it

M...eldy    pirate
03/05/2013 at 07:11

Good moaning world

CHeeky little short shift or me today .... I have a hundred and one things to do, most of them not here !!

03/05/2013 at 08:47

Morning!

I'm going to bunk off and do my long run today.  I have a lot of marking to do so as long as it gets done, it doesn't matter if I do it today or if I do it tomorrow when there is rain forecast.

Meldy - do I have 101 things to do too?  *fret*

03/05/2013 at 09:17

Morning all,

happy running Mouse.  I don't think I quite have 101 things to do but the post-it note which is refusing to stick to my monitor already has several things on it.

M...eldy    pirate
03/05/2013 at 10:01

Mouse .. yes, I suspect you do    

I need to print a few things off before I *cough* leave work for hollidays too

03/05/2013 at 15:29

Hmmmm I don't appear to feel like I have 101 things to do.  Please would you forward me your lists?  I am concerned that I am being too lax.

How's the post-it doing FeFe?  Are you done with your jobs?

I have run and I am glad I did as it keeps clouding over omoningoniously and then clearing.  Pretty soon, it's going to rain.  That's my last long run done and not too soon.

I'm trying to fit in a last (longish) bike this weekend.  It's not a super long effort just 3/4 hrs but the weather isn't looking good for it and the turbo has been turned out for summer so I'm buggered if I'm getting back on that.

03/05/2013 at 15:41

Well I didn't manage to get out at lunchtime so I still need to buy P20, teabags and Wolfsbane's new album.  If I'm really on a roll I'll remember to pick up my trousers from the dry cleaners.

Having already been on holiday this year I don't need to double check that my passport is not going to expire (ditto E111 card) and I do have travel insurance.  I do however still have to master some basic please and thangewes in Lanzarotean, source a bike box, select my bike nutrition.... 

It's the local YMCA fun run on Monday so the weekend may be run, bike, brick.

03/05/2013 at 15:57

*goes to get a pen*

03/05/2013 at 21:42

Cheerful Dave may have a bike box and Wolfsbane have a new album out???

Hope    pirate
04/05/2013 at 08:27

Morning team 

I see tapir is well under way. Good stuff. I'm really wishing I could have come to support, I need a bit of sun. Never mind... next year!

Things have been crazy busy here, with lots of trips to Essex and work being mental, but it's all calmed down a bit now. This is the first weekend in ages where I haven't got loads of stuff crammed in. It's quite nice to still be drinking tea in my jammies!

I'm doing the Every day in May challenge, which I'm quite enjoying. Running 10k everyday for Royal Marsden cancer charity. I'm planning lots of off road runs and running my favourite routes so it's quite pleasant. Some days I put a bit of effort in, and some days it's just a leisurely plod. Very nice.

last night I had my first strength and conditioning class for the trapeze,  I'm most excited about that even though I have horrendous DOMS today! I'm booked on for my Flying Trapeze on June 7th. I cannot wait! It's my 'do something that scares the crap out of you' for 2013.

In other good news No.2 daughter is now out of her leg brace and mostly walking without crutches. 

So lots of good stuff. 

I'm getting ready to armchair support the Lanza lovelies. I can't wait for that! 

04/05/2013 at 17:59

I am in the foster property

Fatz and Ginge are in the foster property with me

My house has been well and truly trashed /

I have a dongle

I therefore have the t'interweb

Jr has his first Tri later this month

I feel bad as it is when I am in Lanza

I am on a community weekend

04/05/2013 at 18:01

Fefe...

'Per favor' and 'gracias' will get you far

M...eldy    pirate
05/05/2013 at 10:25

Morning team

not sure where the sunny weekend has gone? There must be a deep dark depression over MK!!

seren nos    pirate
05/05/2013 at 22:52

had a brilliant weekend at silent assasins DIY half marathon.i had a long drive home tonight and am ready for bed

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.