The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

150,241 to 150,260 of 151,208 messages
M...eldy    pirate
09/05/2013 at 14:37

Weyyyy Heyyyy!!

Hope    pirate
09/05/2013 at 17:31

I'm thinking I probably don't need to dash out and get a kibini for Nottingham ... Or are we doing something new this year?

Hope    pirate
09/05/2013 at 17:32

Oh where did you get if from afterwards Mouse? 

M...eldy    pirate
09/05/2013 at 17:37

Who knows what will happen in Notts 

Hope    pirate
09/05/2013 at 21:10

Well, you know me... prepared for anything! 

Hope    pirate
09/05/2013 at 21:13

Oh talking of which, embarked on my new 'Corr Blimey' training plan today and surprised myself with a spin class. Turns out the new instructor is something of a local tri god. Was a fab session in an out-of-body effort sort of way. 

I have booked myself in for next week.

M...eldy    pirate
09/05/2013 at 21:16

A little something different does you good

Hope    pirate
09/05/2013 at 22:09

*like* 

10/05/2013 at 09:07

I got it from Figleaves, Hope, it's a Freya one, very plain.  It's not really what I want.  I'm going to pop into Sweaty Betty to see if I can get into their sporty ones as that is really what I want.  Unfortunately the Sweaty Betty ones are more money than I want to pay but they are separates which means I can get a different sized top to bottom, this may help.

Mind you, it's firkin freezin' again today.  I don't think I really need it.

M...eldy    pirate
10/05/2013 at 12:03

I'm still wearing my shorts. It's May, I won't be beaten by the weather.

hahaha

10/05/2013 at 12:53

I ended up with the flipping heating on!  Mind you, I don't think it helps sat at a desk, your core temp just gets colder.

Sweaty Betty was a fail.  I started with a medium which was massive around the back, the small was still too big and, of course, it being a small, across the actual bosum I could just about get half a boob in.

10/05/2013 at 12:55

51lbs lost... 

i will be! yet to run in shorts and t shirt this year, think i've managed 1 run in shorts, and 1 with a tshirt, but not yet combined the two

it's just not been warm enough (and I often don't run till 7ish when it's cooler anyway)

10/05/2013 at 16:01

More top shrinking there TMW.

I must confess I did google kibini as it sounded a plausible bit of kit.

I was wearing shorts and a T- yesterday, I got rained on.

I was planning to turn the house upside down looking for my BTA card this weekend, but got an e-mail last night asking if I'd like to join up as my subscription had lapsed.  So the race is now on to see if the new card will arrive before I leave.

M...eldy    pirate
10/05/2013 at 18:41

Shorts & singlet for me .... No longs til winter  

Luckily for me todays vetn'ry was a bit of eye candy and does triathlon and is easily impressed with tales of IM 

Ferret they are pretty sharp with getting those out, unless you are leaving tomorrow then I would say that you would be fine

11/05/2013 at 10:27

i braved a t shirt this morning but kept my long trousers firmly on

23.xx for parkrun, the bloke behind me did 23:14 so it looks like I've done a 30 second parkrun pb for Reading. 

feel knackered now, I was going to do some studying but may opt for feet up all day instead!

11/05/2013 at 13:36

Top shrinking Chav

Top flirting Melds

And hello to everyone else

Furk me, this dongle malarkey is hard work so I have given up on Twitter and FB completely, but will persist with RW because it can be accessed from work.

I also have a dodgy keyboard and my 's' needs to be pressed double hard so I am trying to avoid typing them

seren nos    pirate
11/05/2013 at 17:18

TMW.this is becoming a cracking year for you well done.....

i have to do a really tough tri tomorrow.......I think i would prefer to do an Ironman,...........pool swim 800m then an unbelievably tough bike followed bu at ough run up the mountain and backHope it won't be for too long Schmunkee

M...eldy    pirate
11/05/2013 at 18:17

Is the old dongle thing not worth persevering with?

Top parkrunning Chav!

Good luck for tomorrow Seren, I am back to work in the morning so will be thinking of you
Sunday work, Monday course, Tuesday fly 

Bike is packed, case is nearly packed, cat is ignoring me

11/05/2013 at 19:16

Yes, I have to persevere with it as I have no other internet access apart from smartphone, but I only have 1gb data allowance with it so like to keep that for emergencies

Dongle is ok, but hard going.  It's like being on dial-up all over again and that's hard to take when you're used to a superhub.

One good thing tho, it's keeping me off the laptop and means I am doing knitting/training 

M...eldy    pirate
11/05/2013 at 19:17

What training is one doing pray? 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.