The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

150,321 to 150,340 of 151,400 messages
02/06/2013 at 01:19
M..o.use wrote (see)

Dammit did I miss a muffin?  I like a good muffin.

Oi! behave yourself!! you cant say things like that on a forum!

Seems like a good place to hang out, well, according to Roni anyway...

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 08:07

Morning hav .. no headache this morning then ?!

and Morning Cheesy .. again !

02/06/2013 at 09:15

Morning haves and have nots!

Glad the wedding was a success. Hope you had a good boogie. 

Morning Cheesy. I'm sure I don't know what you mean, I was referring to cake, what were you thinking of?

Fantastic muffin, Cas, thank you!

I've changed the bed, got the washing on, doing the housework and may venture outdoors shortly. 

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 09:42

Awesome Mousey, looks to be a lovely day out there 

Hope    pirate
02/06/2013 at 11:52

Morning kids!

It started lovely here too but the temperature has dropped and the wind has picked up quite a bit. 

Is it Seren's half IM today? 

Well, I have been out on my bike .

As I have taken all time pressures off myself training wise, I have decided to give heart rate training a proper go for the first time ever. I've been at it with the running for a week now and today was my first bike attempt. I just crept in to zone 3 on a could of the hills when I lost concentration, but overall managed to keep my heart rate where I wanted it. 
I feel quite pleased with myself. It *is* humbling to bimble along at such an easy pace, but i've read enough now to trust it. Odd to finish a bike ride wth such a spring in my step. 

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 12:53

Yes .. Serens half today at Enduroman and then its Outlaw 1/2 and Swashbuckler as well
Cant keep up  

Hope that bike ride shows that good training works

Hope    pirate
02/06/2013 at 13:53

I hope Seren is having a good one! 

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 13:55

She should be done by now surely ?? 

I think the Outlaws are nearly done ..  catching bits and pieces from twitter and FB and here !

Hope    pirate
02/06/2013 at 17:04

I've seen a bit on Twitter from Outlaw but nothing from AT. Looks like Flyers had a blinder at the Chiltern 100. I'm pretty sure that route gets longer every year! 

I've been a right domestic goddess this afternoon. Just cooking a roast and then I shall be parked on the sofa with a glass of wine for the evening. 

It's been a lovely wkend... Shame to ruin it with a Monday really!

02/06/2013 at 17:37

i've had a run with the hobbit and a munch on cas's muffins, a great way to follow the wedding which was very good

nice hour in the garden chatting to my housemate in the sun 

discovered my cousin has a parkrun time 15 seconds faster than mine - hope to reclaim my family record when i have found the additional 4 minutes!

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 19:15

Luffley Hope

Chav that sounds like a gauntlet hitting the floor !

Just seen the forecast for the rest of the week and its looking good guys 

seren nos    pirate
03/06/2013 at 09:37

morning all..........

it is lovely weather at the moment,......

I had a great time at AT.was a bit worried as was up most of Friday night with stomach problems.not like me.and felt tired and ill most of saturday.managed a few sleeps in ther day.,

but the race went fine.loved hammering the bike course knowing i only had to do 5 laps........

hope the weather stays for next weekend as going down to do the IMW bike course

03/06/2013 at 19:08

Think I've been 'guilty' of over-training....

03/06/2013 at 19:10

Hello Peeps

Sounds like everyone is keeping safe and well.

Can't stay long; still on this crappy dongle

M...eldy    pirate
03/06/2013 at 19:11

Can I presume you got my reply to your email Schmunks?

03/06/2013 at 19:35

Melds - I scan read it (cos at work) and been caught up with 'month-end' work.  I shall take another peek tomorrow and reply

I am taking Jr to my local lake tomorrow for his 1st OW session.  Not intending to do much except get wet and stay within depth, then have a plod around the lake

M...eldy    pirate
03/06/2013 at 19:38

No rush lovely .. just as long as we can sort it 

Oh, I hope he enjoys his first foray !

M...eldy    pirate
04/06/2013 at 20:56

Obviously everyone out and about enjoying the summer ... looks like it will continue into next week as well

I actually managed to get out for a run today, first one since Lanza, i check up on the swans on the canal and pleased to report that all 7 babies are still around, after she lost all of them last year for some reason its good to see them still going

Seren, recovery going ok ??

Hope    pirate
04/06/2013 at 21:16

Well done Meldy, nice to have some sunshine isn't it?
I'm hoping it stays. I may have a camping wkend in Tenby if it does. 

M...eldy    pirate
04/06/2013 at 21:19

Oh how luffley ... long course weekend or just a family jolly?

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.