The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

150,401 to 150,420 of 151,208 messages
01/06/2013 at 14:36

Do you know what, I think he might be a bit much, even for the pie rights! I think he wrote the book on bonkers! Sweet chap though really.

I wonder how Doner is getting on at AT? I expect Seren is good to go for tomorrow. 

I saw a pic of TMW on FB in his wedding gear. Very smart!

01/06/2013 at 16:34

Mousey...you haven't missed the muffins as I haven't made them yet. Got some more gardening to do first, then I'll make them.

Nice swimming girls and nice suiting, Chav!

M...eldy    pirate
01/06/2013 at 16:39

Nice suiting indeed chavage .. the weightloss shows well

Someone too mad for the pirates ???? !!!   Dear god 

Nearly home time, I shall endeavour to try and drink the remaining red wine in the bottle and not tip it over my carpet tonight ...

01/06/2013 at 18:29

I'm pleased I've not missed a good muffin. 

It's no good though, I've run out of distractions. I'm going to have to rebuild the bike. 

M...eldy    pirate
01/06/2013 at 19:08

You lazy mare 

Mine is rebuilt and cleaned and every thing 

01/06/2013 at 19:57

Hot muffins! Get your muffin while it's hot!

M...eldy    pirate
01/06/2013 at 19:58

*polishes halo*  Can I have one pleeease?

01/06/2013 at 21:09

Course you can. Coffee too?

M...eldy    pirate
01/06/2013 at 21:11

Hot chocolate with marshmallows & sprinkles 

Actually, I am not sure I could ever have something that sweet in one hit

02/06/2013 at 00:51

well the wedding went down very well

my mate's band had the dancefloor rocking away for 2 hours and my brother and his friends enjoyed their music so I'm happy I recommended them

all in all a rather good day

02/06/2013 at 01:19
M..o.use wrote (see)

Dammit did I miss a muffin?  I like a good muffin.

Oi! behave yourself!! you cant say things like that on a forum!

Seems like a good place to hang out, well, according to Roni anyway...

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 08:07

Morning hav .. no headache this morning then ?!

and Morning Cheesy .. again !

02/06/2013 at 09:15

Morning haves and have nots!

Glad the wedding was a success. Hope you had a good boogie. 

Morning Cheesy. I'm sure I don't know what you mean, I was referring to cake, what were you thinking of?

Fantastic muffin, Cas, thank you!

I've changed the bed, got the washing on, doing the housework and may venture outdoors shortly. 

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 09:42

Awesome Mousey, looks to be a lovely day out there 

Hope    pirate
02/06/2013 at 11:52

Morning kids!

It started lovely here too but the temperature has dropped and the wind has picked up quite a bit. 

Is it Seren's half IM today? 

Well, I have been out on my bike .

As I have taken all time pressures off myself training wise, I have decided to give heart rate training a proper go for the first time ever. I've been at it with the running for a week now and today was my first bike attempt. I just crept in to zone 3 on a could of the hills when I lost concentration, but overall managed to keep my heart rate where I wanted it. 
I feel quite pleased with myself. It *is* humbling to bimble along at such an easy pace, but i've read enough now to trust it. Odd to finish a bike ride wth such a spring in my step. 

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 12:53

Yes .. Serens half today at Enduroman and then its Outlaw 1/2 and Swashbuckler as well
Cant keep up  

Hope that bike ride shows that good training works

Hope    pirate
02/06/2013 at 13:53

I hope Seren is having a good one! 

M...eldy    pirate
02/06/2013 at 13:55

She should be done by now surely ?? 

I think the Outlaws are nearly done ..  catching bits and pieces from twitter and FB and here !

Hope    pirate
02/06/2013 at 17:04

I've seen a bit on Twitter from Outlaw but nothing from AT. Looks like Flyers had a blinder at the Chiltern 100. I'm pretty sure that route gets longer every year! 

I've been a right domestic goddess this afternoon. Just cooking a roast and then I shall be parked on the sofa with a glass of wine for the evening. 

It's been a lovely wkend... Shame to ruin it with a Monday really!

02/06/2013 at 17:37

i've had a run with the hobbit and a munch on cas's muffins, a great way to follow the wedding which was very good

nice hour in the garden chatting to my housemate in the sun 

discovered my cousin has a parkrun time 15 seconds faster than mine - hope to reclaim my family record when i have found the additional 4 minutes!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.