The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

150,401 to 150,420 of 151,850 messages
seren nos yn canu    pirate
11/06/2013 at 17:20

11/06/2013 at 21:25

As long as you weren't comparing me to Samantha, I'm happy.

Have a wonderful holiday, Chav, looking forward to running with you when you get back.

Today I has ridden me bike up some hills over and over again.  It's over-rated.

11/06/2013 at 21:36

I ran some nice hills tonight.after a miserable morning it changed to a lovely evening

Hope    pirate
11/06/2013 at 21:50

Have a lovely holiday Chav. It sounds amazing! 

Top running Seren. 

I've had a mad busy day in work and then my niece and nephews birthday party this evening. I'm knackered. 

I'm on a course in Llandough hospital all day tomorrow, but tomorrow night....

Bon Jovi concert!!! I am more than a little bit excited! bounce

11/06/2013 at 22:30

Bon Jovi- I'm a little envious.  Have seen him a couple of times live and always good value for money.

Happy holidays to TMW.

I really should attempt to finish a Lanza race report.

12/06/2013 at 06:29

cheers all, just waiting for tacsi now

enjoy Bon Jovi hope!

Hope    pirate
12/06/2013 at 07:35

Thanks guys. I'm quite excited myself! 

debbo    pirate
12/06/2013 at 07:38

Enjoy Florida TMW - infinitely preferable to Bon Jovi 

I've never seen Sex and the City either, and have never seen Friends by choice - is that weird?

12/06/2013 at 08:11

Bon jovi are fab live  Have fun Hope.

I also have Friends box set if anyone wants to borrow.

I'm Happychap and I love cheesy American sitcoms.  Don't judge me...

12/06/2013 at 09:42

Morning!

Been a busy bunny today, I thought it was later and that we were at least half way there.

I've watched all of SATC. A friend at work let me borrow her box set. I'm not sure why I watched it all but I did. I do like Friends, West Wing, Desperate Housewives (but that got silly in the end). Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother don't do it for me though. 

Ran this morning. 

M...eldy    pirate
12/06/2013 at 09:58

I luuurve Bon Jovi, he's great live

chav have a fab 

I am over the moon that next door are doing yet more house improvements ... Good job I'm not on nights with the amount of banging and crashing going on

12/06/2013 at 10:17

i 'm not fussed on bonjovi .i think they were struggling to fill it at £62 a ticket and so were doing half price groupon and travelzoo deals last week......

I am feeling sick again .....felt this a few morning recently.......not something i usually suffer from.....and feeling tired which is something i am used to.

never mind.....have the mammoth task of balancing the books for a group i am treasurer of.haven't lloked at them or banked since Feb.......and i think the annual accounts are due soon. so better get my head down and count all the coppers

12/06/2013 at 12:32

Sick in the mornings eh?

12/06/2013 at 17:56

Well, her middle son has turned 18...maybe it's empty nest syndrome without them actually leaving?

Debbo...you are weird but that is nothing to do with your tv viewing habits :P

I bet Bon Jovi are good live but £62 is a bit expensive, especially on a school night!

M...eldy    pirate
12/06/2013 at 18:23

Thats the price of concerts these days tho .... do I sound old?? !!  I dont think £62 is prime either but it would certainly prevent me from going these days
Saying that I do fancy one of the Hyde Park gigs this year as long as they could guarantee the weather !

debbo    pirate
12/06/2013 at 19:30

Cas - I'm perfectly normal - I'd much rather watch Green wing or ER or Shameless than Friends though.

I might have to leave RW on account of not having run soft a couple of months 

12/06/2013 at 19:33

Is it just me or is FB getting boring?

M...eldy    pirate
12/06/2013 at 19:43

I used to love ER   ...

Junglechicken its like most things in life, you get out what you put in I suspect ..  leave it a while and go back to it and see if it is any better if not then I guess it has run its course for you

M...eldy    pirate
12/06/2013 at 19:50

Wifey - too much work and not enough play?

12/06/2013 at 20:01

M....eldy - Absolutely, couldn't agree more with you, however, I tend to 'put in' when I have something of interest to say rather than subjecting people to the latest baby news such as baby just vomitted in bra, or so and so scored X in Sugar rush, or minute by minute of the day updates.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.